ICICI Bank Ltd (ICBK.BO)
19 Jan 2018
Tue, Jan 9 2018
* OLA, ICICI BANK SIGN MOU TO BRING INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS TO THEIR CUSTOMERS AND DRIVER-PARTNERS Source text - Ola, India's largest and most popular mobile app for transportation, and ICICI Bank, the country's largest private sector bank by consolidated assets, signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to bring forth a range of integrated offers to their customers and driver-partners. Further company coverage:
* SETS 1-YEAR MCLR AT 8.20 PERCENT Source text: (http://bit.ly/2gnnoap) Further company coverage:
* Paytm, ICICI Bank tie-up to offer short term instant digital credit
Nov 9 Indian shares ended marginally higher on Thursday, led by gains in oil refiners such as Reliance Industries Ltd as oil prices stabilised and financial stocks such as ICICI Bank Ltd.
* Approved proposal for domestic fund raising Source text - http://bit.ly/2iEZSFn Further company coverage:
* Approves sale of part of its shareholding in ICICI Securities Ltd in an IPO by co
* Non-interest income falls on lower gains from unit stake sale
Oct 27 ICICI Bank Ltd managing director and CEO Chanda Kochhar speaking on conference call:
* Sept quarter net profit 20.58 billion rupees versus net profit of 31.02 billion rupees year ago
Oct 27 ICICI Bank Ltd, India's third-biggest lender by assets, reported a 34 percent fall in second-quarter profit, missing analysts' estimates.