Intermediate Capital Group PLC (ICP.L)
21 Feb 2018
Thu, Feb 1 2018
* Ups fundraising target, fund company operating margin (Adds detail from statement, CEO quote, bullet points)
LONDON, Feb 1 Fund manager Intermediate Capital Group said total assets grew 1 percent in the third quarter and strong demand meant it was raising its fundraising target to 6 billion euros a year.
LONDON, Nov 14 Asset manager Intermediate Capital Group on Tuesday posted a 14 percent rise in first-half assets after surging demand to join a fund lending money to corporates helped it raise a record amount of new client money.
* Says total assets at end-September up 14 percent from end-March to 27.2 billion euros.
- IC Power, Lima-Based Power Producer, Expected To Price On Thursday
- U.S. IPO Week Ahead: 7-IPO Week Led By Mega REIT And World's Largest For-Profit School
- U.S. IPO Weekly Recap: Last 3 IPOs Of 2016 Include Trivago Pricing Down And The Worst First Day Of The Year
- Why Lloyds Banking, Intermediate Capital, and Quindell Portfolio Should Beat the FTSE 100 Today
- Altisource is the Foreclosure Play