Icahn Enterprises LP (IEP.O)
Tue, Feb 13 2018
Xerox Corp's plan to sell itself to Japan's Fujifilm Holdings has come under further pressure with Carl Icahn and Darwin Deason urging fellow shareholders to oppose the $6.1 billion deal. | Video
* Icahn, Deason say proposed deal is convoluted, undervalues Xerox
Feb 12 Xerox Corp shareholders Carl Icahn and Darwin Deason strongly criticized the company's plan to sell itself to Japan's Fujifilm Holdings, saying the transaction "dramatically undervalues Xerox and disproportionately favors Fuji."
U.S. shale oil producer SandRidge Energy Inc rejected demands from activist investor Carl Icahn on Tuesday to replace two of its board members and amend its bylaws, saying any changes should be approved by a majority of shareholders.
Jan 23 SandRidge Energy Inc said on Tuesday it was not in the shale oil producer's best interest to accept activist investor Carl Icahn's proposal to replace two of its five directors.
Hedge fund managers Carl Icahn and Darwin Deason joined forces on Monday to push Xerox Corp to explore strategic options, oust its "old guard", including its CEO, and negotiate better terms for its decades-long deal with Japan's Fujifilm.
* Icahn, Deason earlier separately called for change at Xerox
Jan 21 Hedge fund investor Carl Icahn and another major owner of Xerox Corp stock, Darwin Deason, are pushing the digital print technology provider to explore strategic alternatives, including a sale, the Wall Street Journal reported on Sunday.
HOUSTON SandRidge Energy Inc met with activist investor Carl Icahn on Wednesday over his demands for a board shake-up and other governance changes, part of a bid by the U.S. shale oil producer to quell tensions with its largest shareholder and most outspoken critic.
HOUSTON, Jan 17 SandRidge Energy Inc met with activist investor Carl Icahn on Wednesday over his demands for a board shake-up and other governance changes, part of a bid by the U.S. shale oil producer to quell tensions with its largest shareholder and most outspoken critic.
- Tracking Carl Icahn's Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Industrials Gains Led By Dynagas, Capital And Macquarie Per Broker January Targets
- How To Find The Hottest Sectors For 2018 In The Coldest Part Of The Year
- Industrials Gains Paced By Advanced Emissions, Atento, And Dynagas Per December Broker Targets
- Icahn Enterprises, 11% Dividend Yield, A Winning Way To Hedge Against Market Disruptions
- Herbalife: The Upcoming Catalyst Expected To Bring The Company Down