Informa PLC (INF.L)
Thu, May 31 2018
Britain's Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) said on Thursday that Informa's 5.6 billion pound ($7.45 billion) takeover of rival UBM did not qualify for an investigation.
May 31 Britain's Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) said on Thursday that Informa's 5.6 billion pound ($7.45 billion) takeover of rival UBM did not qualify for an investigation.
* INFORMA PLC - INFORMA PLC'S OFFER FOR UBM PLC APPROVED BY 99% OF SHAREHOLDER VOTE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* UBM AND INFORMA TODAY CONFIRM THAT GOOD PROGRESS IS BEING MADE ON VARIOUS REGULATORY DISCLOSURES AND CLEARANCES IN RELATION TO INFORMA'S RECOMMENDED OFFER FOR UBM
* Events revenue at Informa, UBM ahead of expectations (Adds CEO and analyst comments, details, share move)
Feb 28 British event organiser Informa Plc and its takeover target UBM Plc reported a rise in adjusted full-year earnings on Wednesday, helped by strength in their events businesses.
* FY ADJUSTED OPERATING PROFIT GROWTH: +31.3% TO £545.5M (2016: £415.6M)
LONDON Britain's Informa will achieve cost savings of at least 60 million pounds ($84.6 million) a year from its takeover of rival UBM , it said on Tuesday.
* Takeover will create global leader in events and conferences
* EXPECTS TO REPORT 2017 FULL YEAR RESULTS IN LINE WITH EXPECTATIONS OUTLINED WITHIN ITS 10-MONTH TRADING STATEMENT PUBLISHED ON 9 NOV Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The Chemist's CEF Report - May 2018: Fixed Income CEFs Continue To Get Cheaper Vs. Equity CEFs
- The Chemist's CEF Report - April 2018: CEF Discounts Widen To 12-Month Lows
- Infrastructure Investment, GDP Growth, And U.S. Bond Yields
- Infrastructure Investing: Your Lasting Impact On EM And Portfolios
- February: Contrarian Closed-End Funds Opportunities Abound
- Brookfield Global Listed Infrastructure Income Fund: A Leveraged Bet On Midstream Pipelines