IHS Markit Ltd (INFO.OQ)
15 Feb 2019
Tue, Feb 5 2019
* PMI points to Q1 GDP growth of 0.1 pct -IHS Markit (Adds comment, details)
* IHS Markit sees economic stagnation or contraction risk (Adds reaction, chart)
* UK manufacturing PMI falls to 52.8 in Jan, less than expected
* U.S.'s Ross says U.S., China "miles and miles" apart on trade * ECB's Draghi says risk moved to downside * Euro zone business growth stalls in January - Markit * U.S. jobless claims fall to over 49-year low (Updates market action, adds background) By Richard Leong NEW YORK, Jan 24 Treasury yields fell on Thursday, with the 10-year's yield hitting a one-week low, as anxiety about slowing global growth and trade tensions between China and the United States
ATHENS Greek factory activity continued to expand in November with momentum strengthening as production and new orders increased at a faster pace with firms adding staff, a survey showed on Monday.
BERLIN German private sector growth slowed more than expected to reach its lowest level in nearly four years as factories in Europe's largest economy churned out goods at a slower pace and activity in services also ebbed, a survey showed on Friday.
MOSCOW, Nov 6 - Activity in Russia's service sector reached an 11-month high in October, driven by stronger demand and new business growth, the Markit purchasing managers index (PMI) showed on Tuesday.
BERLIN German private sector growth slowed slightly more than expected in September, with a surprise surge in services activity not enough to offset a sharp slowdown in manufacturing, a survey showed on Friday.
* Services firms increased hiring at 11-year high (Adds comment, details)
* Sterling weakens against dollar and euro (Adds market and economist reaction)