ING Groep NV (INGA.AS)
12 Dec 2017
Tue, Dec 12 2017
* SAYS BY END-2025, WILL STOP FINANCING CLIENTS IN THE UTILITIES SECTOR THAT ARE OVER 5 PERCENT RELIANT ON COAL-FIRED POWER
* Cost trimming in the Netherlands bears fruit (Updates with details on reasons for beat)
* NET CORE LENDING IN 3Q17 INCREASED BY EUR 8.0 BILLION; NET CUSTOMER DEPOSIT INFLOW AMOUNTED TO EUR 4.2 BILLION
AMSTERDAM, Nov 2 ING Groep NV, the largest Dutch financial services firm, on Thursday reported a better-than-expected net profit for the third quarter of 1.38 billion euros ($1.61 billion).
* Has launched ING ventures, a EUR 300 million fund aimed at investing in fintech companies Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* REG-ING EXPANDS INSTANT LENDING TO SMES IN FRANCE AND ITALY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
* ING Groep NV reports 7.79 pct passive stake in the Finish Line Inc as of October 5 - SEC Filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2yh6QKU) Further company coverage:
LONDON Anglian Water's issuance of the first water utility green bond in Europe should pave the way for more such instruments which should help the market grow, Dutch bank ING's head of sustainable capital markets said.
* ING AND SCALABLE WILL OFFER A FULLY DIGITAL INVESTMENT SOLUTION TO ING'S RETAIL CUSTOMERS IN GERMANY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
LONDON Dutch bank ING, which last year dubbed buying the Czech crown 'the trade of 2017', said on Tuesday it was closing its recommendation on the currency, which has risen less than expected since the ending of an exchange rate cap.