Ingenico Group SA (INGC.PA)
Wed, Jul 25 2018
July 25 French payment specialist Ingenico Group reduced its full-year outlook on Wednesday, citing negative impact from currencies and its planned exit from Iran in response to the re-imposition of U.S. sanctions.
* Q1 REVENUES OF EUR 581 MILLION VERSUS EUR 594 MILLION REPORTED YEAR AGO
* ROLLS OUT ITS PAN-EUROPEAN OMNICHANNEL PAYMENT SOLUTION FOR ADEO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
- China Goes To The WTO (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: China Requests WTO Sanctions Against U.S.
- The Nest Egg Portfolio: Does Total And Its 4.9% Dividend Still Deserve A Place In The Portfolio?
- Merger Arbitrage Mondays - September 3, 2018
- Canada Eager To Seal Trade Deal (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)
- Wall Street Breakfast: Canada Eager To Seal Trade Pact