Inogen Inc (INGN.OQ)
15 Jun 2018
Thu, May 24 2018
Shares of Inogen Inc fell nearly 7 percent on Thursday after short seller Citron Research called the oxygen supply device maker the most expensive name in medical technology with no pipeline.
* INOGEN ANNOUNCES RECORD FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND INCREASES 2018 GUIDANCE
Oxygen supply device maker Inogen Inc said on Friday it was notifying 30,000 existing and former customers following a data breach that led to improper access of personal details of some rental clients.
April 13 Oxygen supply device maker Inogen Inc said on Friday it was notifying 30,000 existing and former customers following a data breach that led to improper access of personal details of some rental clients.
* INOGEN INC - ON APRIL 13, 2018, COMPANY ANNOUNCED THAT IT EXPERIENCED A DATA SECURITY INCIDENT
April 13 Medical technology company Inogen Inc on Friday disclosed that one of its employee's email accounts was breached and personal information belonging to its rental customers was accessed as well as its own non-public financial information.
* INOGEN ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND UPDATES 2018 GUIDANCE
- New And Old Investing Stories To Be Told
- Inogen: Needs To Take A Breath
- Inogen Continues To Generate Some Of The Best Growth In Med-Tech
- Inogen, Inc 2018 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Inogen's (INGN) CEO Scott Wilkinson on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Inogen May Only Be Getting Started