Investec PLC (INPJ.J)
Fri, Sep 14 2018
* Unit has $143 billion under management (Adds more detail, updates management quote, share price)
LONDON, Sept 14 Led by technology and autos stocks, European benchmarks rose on Friday after Asian markets climbed overnight on hopes of new trade talks between the United States and China, while asset manager Investec shone after announcing a demerger.
JOHANNESBURG, May 17 Anglo-South African investment bank and asset manager Investec Plc reported an increase in operating profit on Thursday, with funds managed by its asset management business topping 100 billion British pounds ($135 billion) for the first time.
- India: First Test Of RBI's Latest Policy Inaction
- India: Wake Up And Smell The Chai
- Have Emerging Markets Reached An Inflection Point?
- A (Short) Reprieve For China While The Dollar Stays Firm
- India: Never Underestimate Central Banks
- Interest Rate Outlook: U.S. Core Inflation May Drop Below 2% Barring Tariff-Related Shocks