Investec PLC (INPJ.J)
23 May 2018
Thu, May 17 2018
JOHANNESBURG, May 17 Anglo-South African investment bank and asset manager Investec Plc reported an increase in operating profit on Thursday, with funds managed by its asset management business topping 100 billion British pounds ($135 billion) for the first time.
* OVER LAST YEAR BREXIT AND POLITICAL UNCERTAINTY HAS CONTINUED TO IMPACT CORPORATE AND CONSUMER CONFIDENCE IN UK AND IN SOUTH AFRICA
* Fani Titi, Hendrik du Toit picked as joint CEOs (Adds analysts comment, details)
JOHANNESBURG, Feb 6 Investec's outgoing Chief Executive Stephen Koseff said on Tuesday there would be "no dramatic shift" in the strategic direction of the company following his retirement.
* GLYNN BURGER, GROUP RISK AND FINANCE DIRECTOR, WILL RETIRE ON 31 MARCH 2019
JOHANNESBURG, Feb 6 Stephen Koseff, the entrepreneur who co-founded Anglo-South African investment bank and asset manager Investec, will step down as chief executive in October, the company said.
LONDON Britain's Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) has sold offshore loans held by its Lombard Finance subsidiary to specialist lenders Investec and Shawbrook Bank, an Investec spokesman said on Wednesday.
* Sale process began in October (Adds Investec comment, updates sourcing)
- Crisil Report: Resolution Of Indian Stressed Steel Assets Will Alter The Sector
- 2 Out Of 3: India And China In The Coming Decade
- An India Canary?
- The Buffetts Of India And Why Tech Is Closer To The End Than The Beginning
- India: Inflation Accelerates In April
- India Is Changing Faster Than Many Of Us In The West Realize