INSYS Therapeutics Inc (INSY.OQ)
Tue, May 15 2018
* INSYS THERAPEUTICS RESPONDS TO UNSEALING OF PREVIOUSLY FILED QUI TAM COMPLAINTS AND RECAPS TRANSFORMATION EFFORTS
The U.S. Department of Justice has joined whistleblower litigation accusing Insys Therapeutics Inc of trying to generate more profit by paying kickbacks to doctors to prescribe powerful opioid medications.
May 14 The U.S. Department of Justice has joined lawsuits accusing Insys Therapeutics Inc of paying kickbacks to doctors to prescribe a powerful opioid medication, in an effort to generate more profit.
BRIEF-Insys Therapeutics Announces Exclusive License Partnership To Commercialize Subsys In Middle East
* INSYS THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCES EXCLUSIVE LICENSE PARTNERSHIP WITH LUNATUS TO COMMERCIALIZE SUBSYS® (FENTANYL SUBLINGUAL SPRAY) IN THE MIDDLE EAST
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $-0.18 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
A former Insys Therapeutics Inc sales representative was sentenced on Monday to six months of home confinement after admitting that she participated in a scheme to pay kickbacks to two Alabama doctors to prescribe a fentanyl-based medication.
April 23 A former Insys Therapeutics Inc sales representative was sentenced on Monday to six months of home confinement after admitting that she participated in a scheme to pay kickbacks to two Alabama doctors to prescribe a fentanyl-based medication.
BRIEF-Insys Therapeutics To Advance Clinical Research Of Dronabinol Inhalation Using Novel Breath-Actuated Device
* INSYS THERAPEUTICS TO ADVANCE CLINICAL RESEARCH OF DRONABINOL INHALATION USING NOVEL BREATH-ACTUATED DEVICE
Insys Therapeutics Inc is blasting as "incredibly broad" a subpoena issued by Maryland's attorney general requiring the opioid manufacturer to search virtually all employees' emails created before December 2016.
* INSYS THERAPEUTICS APPOINTS TRUDY VANHOVE TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Cellectis Trial Protocol, Tesaro Takeover Rumor, Kitov Down Before PDUFA
- Complete Cannabis Guide #4: Provincial Regulations In Canada
- Weekly Cannabis Report: Arb Trade, Hiku, Cronos, Namaste
- A Buvaya Failure Could Sting Insys
- Insys Continues To Tread Water
- Weekly Cannabis Report: Aurora/MedReleaf, Canopy, Maricann