Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc (IONS.OQ)
17 Aug 2018
Fri, May 4 2018
* FOR Q1 OF 2018, BASIC AND DILUTED NET LOSS PER SHARE WERE $0.01 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Biogen Inc struck a $1 billion neurology drug development deal with Ionis Pharmaceuticals on Friday, expanding a partnership that developed the company's potential blockbuster drug for spinal muscular atrophy.
BRIEF-Biogen And Ionis Expand Strategic Collaboration To Develop Drug Candidates For A Broad Range Of Neurological Diseases
* BIOGEN AND IONIS EXPAND STRATEGIC COLLABORATION TO DEVELOP DRUG CANDIDATES FOR A BROAD RANGE OF NEUROLOGICAL DISEASES
* Comprises equity investment in Ionis plus upfront payment (Adds background, share movement)
April 20 Drugmaker Biogen Inc said on Friday it would pay Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc $1 billion in cash as part of a new ten-year agreement to develop medicines for a broad range of neurological diseases including dementia.
Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Monday a licensing deal for its fatty liver disease treatment with AstraZeneca Plc could fetch up to $300 million in milestone payments.
April 9 Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Monday a licensing deal for its fatty liver disease treatment with AstraZeneca Plc could fetch up to $300 million in milestone payments.
April 9 Ionis Pharmaceuticals said on Monday it signed a licensing deal for its fatty liver disease treatment with AstraZeneca Plc that could land the company up to $300 million in milestone payments and royalties.
* IONIS PHARMACEUTICALS INC - EARNS $30 MLN LICENSE FEE FOR IONIS-AZ6-2.5-L RX
* Brokerage Suntrust estimates sales of $130 mln of drug in 2022
- The Battle For Best-In-Class In ATTR Has Begun
- 3 Things In Biotech, August 13: Rare Disease Approvals And Other Forward Momentum
- Ionis Shining
- Alnylam Receives First Ever FDA Approval For RNAi Therapeutic Treating Rare Disease Making History
- Roche: Details On Growing Through The Patent Cliff (Part 2 Of 2)
- Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. 2018 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides