International Paper Co (IP.N)
23 Apr 2018
Thu, Apr 5 2018
BRIEF-International Paper Co Says CEO Mark Sutton's FY 2017 Total Compensation Was $19.4 Mln VS $13.3 Mln In FY 2016
* INTERNATIONAL PAPER CO SAYS CEO MARK SUTTON'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $19.4 MLN VS $13.3 MLN IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2qa6rno) Further company coverage:
DUBLIN Ireland's Smurfit Kappa rejected a raised takeover offer from International Paper on Monday, frustrating a bid to combine the largest listed U.S. paper packaging firm with Europe's biggest.
* Says deal undervalued Smurfit at 8.9 bln euros ($11 bln) (Adds analysts comments; updates share movement)
March 26 Ireland's Smurfit Kappa on Monday said it had rejected an increased takeover offer from U.S. rival International Paper, saying the offer undervalued Europe's largest paper packaging producer and made no strategic sense.
* INTERNATIONAL PAPER CO - HAS IDENTIFIED AT LEAST $450 MILLION RUN-RATE PRE-TAX COST SAVINGS BY END OF FOURTH YEAR IN RELATION TO SMURFIT KAPPA DEAL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* REG-SMURFIT KAPPA GROUP PLC STATEMENT RE REJECTION OF REVISED PROPOSAL FROM INTERNATIONAL PAPER
* INTERNATIONAL PAPER SAYS BOARD INTENDS TO REDUCE ITS SIZE TO 12 DIRECTORS IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING ANNUAL MEETING - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2INqm3Y) Further company coverage:
DUBLIN Smurfit Kappa's board reaffirmed its rejection of a takeover offer from International Paper Co after its U.S. rival revealed late on Tuesday that the bid was worth 8 billion euros ($10 billion).
DUBLIN, March 7 Smurfit Kappa's board reaffirmed its rejection of a takeover offer from International Paper Co after its U.S. rival revealed late on Tuesday that the bid was worth 8 billion euros ($10 billion).
DUBLIN/NEW YORK Smurfit Kappa Group Plc , Europe's largest paper packaging producer, said on Tuesday it had rejected a takeover offer from U.S. peer International Paper Co , which the suitor later revealed was worth 8 billion euros ($10 billion). | Video
- International Paper Is A Buy At Current Prices - Cramer's Lightning Round (4/19/18)
- SA Stock To Watch: Netflix To The Rescue?
- International Paper: Rare Opportunity
- International Paper Company (IP) Revised Proposal To Acquire Smurfit Kappa (SMFTF) - Slideshow
- AAM S&P 500 High Dividend Value ETF SPDV: Should You Ditch The High Yield Dog For This ETF
- International Paper Bids $10.7 Billion For Smurfit Kappa