International Personal Finance PLC (IPF.L)
Fri, Jul 13 2018
July 13 Small loans provider International Personal Finance Plc (IPF) should top analysts' estimates for 2018 pretax profit by 10 percent, the company said on Friday, citing stronger than expected collections in its European home credit businesses.
July 13 International Personal Finance Plc (IPF) expects to beat its 2018 pretax profit estimates by 10 percent, helped by stronger than expected collections in its European home credit businesses, it said on Friday.
* MEXICO HOME CREDIT RATE OF GROWTH TO ACCELERATE THROUGH 2018
- Financials: A Rising Rate Environment Helps, But Don't Look Past Other Opportunities
- Global Markets Feeling Effects Of China's Financial Crackdown
- Sector Spotlight: Rebirth In Banking?
- Financial Sector Estimate Revisions Still Show Favorable Trends
- Marketplace Roundtable: Taking It To The Bank
- Accounting, Monetarily, For The Global Economy