Interpublic Group of Companies Inc (IPG.N)
16 Feb 2018
Wed, Feb 14 2018
U.S. advertising group Interpublic reported higher-than-expected earnings for the final three months of 2017 and forecast a stronger year ahead, signaling that client spending may be ticking up after a year-long slowdown.
* Stock rises more than 10 percent (Adds 2018 organic revenue forecast, CEO quotes, stock price)
Feb 14 Interpublic Group's revenue rose 3.4 percent in the fourth quarter as the advertising company benefited from higher client spending.
* REG-INTERPUBLIC ANNOUNCES FULL YEAR AND FOURTH QUARTER 2017 RESULTS
* SIGNS COMMERCIAL PARTNERSHIP WITH IPG INTERPUBLIC GROUP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Interpublic Group Of Companies Inc - Moore's appointment expands IPG's board to eleven directors, ten of whom are independent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. advertising company Interpublic Group slashed its annual forecast for organic revenue growth and reported disappointing third-quarter earnings on Tuesday, as many of its biggest clients cut back on spending.
* Shares down 6.5 pct; other ad firm stocks also fall (Adds ad industry background, CEO comment, updates share price)
* Reg-Interpublic announces third quarter and first nine months 2017 results
Oct 24 U.S. advertising company Interpublic Group's revenue slipped 1 percent in the third quarter, hurt by tempered client spending in overseas markets.
- Interpublic Group of Companies' (IPG) CEO Michael Roth on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Interpublic Group of Companies Inc. 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Interpublic: Attractive Yield, But Is There Room For Growth?
- Dividend Challengers (And Near-Challengers): 153 Increases Expected By The End Of March
- The iM-Capital Strength 20-Stock Universe Of The Russell 1000: Update January 2018
- Investment Ideas In Quality Stocks