Interpublic Group of Companies Inc (IPG.N)
20 Apr 2018
Wed, Apr 11 2018
* INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COMPANIES SAYS CHAIRMAN & CEO MICHAEL ROTH'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $16.9 MLN VS ABOUT $18 MLN IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2HtEejC) Further company coverage:
* SAYS MANAGEMENT SUCCESSION SEES MICHAEL KOZIOL NAMED GLOBAL CEO OF HUGE AS AARON SHAPIRO DEPARTS FOR NEW VENTURE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. advertising group Interpublic reported higher-than-expected earnings for the final three months of 2017 and forecast a stronger year ahead, signaling that client spending may be ticking up after a year-long slowdown.
* Stock rises more than 10 percent (Adds 2018 organic revenue forecast, CEO quotes, stock price)
Feb 14 Interpublic Group's revenue rose 3.4 percent in the fourth quarter as the advertising company benefited from higher client spending.
* REG-INTERPUBLIC ANNOUNCES FULL YEAR AND FOURTH QUARTER 2017 RESULTS
* SIGNS COMMERCIAL PARTNERSHIP WITH IPG INTERPUBLIC GROUP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Interpublic Group Of Companies Inc - Moore's appointment expands IPG's board to eleven directors, ten of whom are independent Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. advertising company Interpublic Group slashed its annual forecast for organic revenue growth and reported disappointing third-quarter earnings on Tuesday, as many of its biggest clients cut back on spending.
* Shares down 6.5 pct; other ad firm stocks also fall (Adds ad industry background, CEO comment, updates share price)
- Jelly Beans, Group Think, And Greenblatt's Magic Formula
- 20 Dividend Stocks With Rock-Solid Dividend Growth Prospects
- Upcoming Dividends; 89 Companies, 32 Increases, 14 Double-Digit Increases
- 27 Dividend Increases: February 12-16, 2018 (Part 2: Financials, Consumer Discretionary, And Real Estate Stocks)
- The IM-Capital Strength 20-Stock Universe Of The Russell 1000: Update February 2018
- Interpublic Group of Companies' (IPG) CEO Michael Roth on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript