Ipsos SA (ISOS.PA)
Thu, Dec 14 2017
LONDON British consumer confidence slipped in December to its second-weakest level in nearly four years, weighed by gloom about the state of the economy ahead of Brexit, a survey showed on Thursday.
* Q3 REVENUE: EUR 434.0 MILLION VS EUR 431.7 MILLION YEAR AGO
WASHINGTON, Oct 11 As President Donald Trump promotes a tax plan critics say would raise the federal deficit by slashing corporate rates and eliminating some taxes paid by the rich, some three quarters of Americans believe the wealthiest should pay more, Reuters/Ipsos polling shows.
* STMicroelectronics to be removed from the CAC Next 20 index
- Defensive Sectors At The Top
- Why (Small) Size Matters In Retail
- Overlooked In Retail: Net Income Per Employee
- My 2015 Select Sector SPDR ETFs Algorithmic Forecast And Allocation
- What To Expect When The Fed Actually Does Raise Rates
- S&P 500 Weekly Earnings Update: Q3 '14 Earnings Were Strong; Q4 '14 Will Also Be Very Healthy (Despite Energy)