Intuitive Surgical Inc (ISRG.OQ)
18 Jan 2018
Wed, Jan 10 2018
* - PRELIMINARY Q4 2017 INSTRUMENT AND ACCESSORY REVENUE INCREASED APPROXIMATELY 18% TO APPROXIMATELY $457 MILLION
* Q3 earnings per share view $1.99 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Transenterix Inc's chief executive played down on Tuesday the threat posed by his company's surgical robotic system to market leader Intuitive Surgical Inc, saying he did not expect the two to compete head on.
* Intuitive Surgical board of directors approves a three-for-one stock split
Intuitive Surgical Inc on Thursday reported a higher-than-expected second-quarter profit, citing increased sales of its da Vinci surgical robots.
July 20 Intuitive Surgical Inc on Thursday reported a higher-than-expected second-quarter profit, citing increased sales of its da Vinci surgical robots.
July 20 Intuitive Surgical Inc on Thursday said its second-quarter net income rose 20 percent due to higher sales of its da Vinci surgical robots as well as an accounting change.
* Q2 earnings per share view $5.79 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
- Healthcare: The 'Week That Was' Was Good
- Bulletproof Investing Performance: Week 7
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Lipocine's Gloomy Future, Puma Labeling Change, Concert's Mixed Day
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Ablynx Takeover Bid, Celgene Acquires Impact Biomedicines, Axovant Flops Again
- 13 Stocks That Top My Factor-Based Value Investing Ranking System
- Intuitive Surgical: Stock Performance Post Split