Intuitive Surgical Inc (ISRG.OQ)
17 Nov 2017
Thu, Oct 19 2017
* Q3 earnings per share view $1.99 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Transenterix Inc's chief executive played down on Tuesday the threat posed by his company's surgical robotic system to market leader Intuitive Surgical Inc, saying he did not expect the two to compete head on.
* Intuitive Surgical board of directors approves a three-for-one stock split
Intuitive Surgical Inc on Thursday reported a higher-than-expected second-quarter profit, citing increased sales of its da Vinci surgical robots.
July 20 Intuitive Surgical Inc on Thursday reported a higher-than-expected second-quarter profit, citing increased sales of its da Vinci surgical robots.
July 20 Intuitive Surgical Inc on Thursday said its second-quarter net income rose 20 percent due to higher sales of its da Vinci surgical robots as well as an accounting change.
* Q2 earnings per share view $5.79 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Intuitive surgical receives fda clearance for latest da vinci® robotic-assisted surgical system
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Portola Ahead Of Catalysts, AstraZeneca Gets 2 FDA Approvals, GW Pharmaceuticals' Price Target Lowered
- The Stock Market Cycle And Implications For Medical Stock Investing
- TransEnterix: What European Da Vinci Surgeons Say About The Senhance System
- Stryker: Growth In 2018
- Own The Bots With These 2 ETFs
- Mazor Robotics Is Going Parabolic