Intuitive Surgical Inc (ISRG.OQ)
Tue, Apr 17 2018
Intuitive Surgical Inc's first-quarter profit topped analysts' forecasts as the maker of robotic surgical systems benefited from higher sales of its flagship da Vinci device.
April 17 Intuitive Surgical Inc's first-quarter profit topped analysts' forecasts as the maker of robotic surgical systems benefited from higher sales of its flagship da Vinci device.
April 17 Intuitive Surgical Inc's profit rose 59 percent in the first quarter as the U.S. robotic surgical systems maker benefited from higher demand for its flagship da Vinci devices.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $2.07 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* GETS ORDER WORTH ABOUT SEK 1.8 MILLION FROM AUSTRIAN COMPANY SPIDERCAM GMBH
* DELIVERS NEWTON SYSTEM TO ITS FIRST AUSTRALIAN CUSTOMER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Intuitive Surgical Inc said on Thursday it would continue to spend heavily on research and development in 2018, seeking to fend off competition and maintain its dominance in the surgical robotic systems market.
* Sees 2018 margins at 70-71.5 pct, down from 71.9 pct in 2017
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $2.26 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
Jan 25 Robotic surgical systems maker Intuitive Surgical Inc reported a loss in the fourth quarter, compared with a year-ago profit, reflecting a $318 million expense related to new U.S. tax laws.
- Discovery Is Undervalued - Cramer's Lightning Round (6/11/18)
- An Integrated BioSci Research On TransEnterix: A Summary Of Catalysts Powering A Young Grower
- An Integrated BioSci Research On TransEnterix: Elucidating The Ramifications Of The Latest Approval Expansion For Senhance
- The 5 Stocks I Just Bought For My New Retirement Portfolio
- Analyzing The Global X Robotics & AI ETF
- Intuitive Surgical At The Cutting Edge