Iss A/S (ISS.CO)
Thu, Feb 22 2018
COPENHAGEN, Feb 22 Danish outsourcing group ISS , one of the world's biggest private employers, said on Thursday that wage growth in Europe remains modest despite labour shortages in Eastern Europe and a recovery in job markets across the continent.
BOSTON Proxy advisory firm ISS on Wednesday recommended that shareholders largely vote for directors recommended by the board of Automatic Data Processing Inc, but also supported the election of hedge fund manager William Ackman.
BRIEF-Proxy advisory firm ISS recommends ADP shareholders elect Pershing Square's Bill Ackman to ADP's board
* Proxy advisory firm ISS recommends ADP shareholders elect Pershing Square's Bill Ackman to ADP's board Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BOSTON, Oct 25 Proxy advisory firm ISS on Wednesday largely threw its weight behind Automatic Data Processing Inc, recommending that shareholders vote for management's directors because activist investor William Ackman failed to make a case to replace three directors.
* Auditor gave mixed review to Toshiba's earnings (Adds analyst comment, chip investment)
- Proxy Advisory Firm, ISS, Has Updated its Quick Score 3.0 Product
- Merger Arbitrage Mondays - September 1, 2014
- How To Play The Growth In China
- iSoftStone Holdings' Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- iSoftStone Holdings Limited Management Discusses Q2 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News