Jabil Inc (JBL)
23 Oct 2018
Sept 25 Contract electronics manufacturer Jabil Inc said on Tuesday it does not expect any improvement in margins until 2021 as it spends more to fuel growth, sending its shares down nearly 10 percent.
Sept 25 Contract electronics manufacturer Jabil Inc said on Tuesday that it did not expect any improvement in margins until 2021, sending its shares down 8 percent.
* MICHAEL DASTOOR, SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT, CONTROLLER WILL SUCCEED FORBES AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER, EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 1, 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- By The Numbers: Tech Stocks With Big Cash Distributions
- Jabil Inc. (JBL) CEO Mark Mondello on Q4 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Jabil Inc. 2018 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Stocks To Watch: Calling Up Animal Spirits
- Buy Jabil: A Cheap Stock Levered To Robotics And Factory Automation
- By The Numbers: Consistent Growth Stocks With Strong Fundamental Momentum