Jacobs Engineering Group Inc (JEC.N)
14 Dec 2018
Mon, Oct 22 2018
MELBOURNE/NEW YORK U.S. firm Jacobs Engineering Group Inc has agreed to sell its energy, chemicals and resources business to WorleyParsons for $3.3 billion, in a deal that will double the size of the Australian engineering services firm.
* Jacobs looks to expand in infrastructure (Adds WorleyParsons CEO comments)
NEW YORK, Oct 21 Jacobs Engineering Group Inc has agreed to sell its energy, chemicals and resources business to WorleyParsons for $3.3 billion, the Dallas-based company said in a statement on Sunday.
- Tracking Ruane, Cunniff & Goldfarb's Portfolio - Q3 2018 Update
- Eyes On Cyber Monday, Argentina And Mars (Stocks To Watch Podcast)
- Stocks To Watch: Eyes On Cyber Monday, Argentina And Mars
- Jacobs Engineering Group, Inc. (JEC) CEO Steve Demetriou on Q4 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. 2018 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Tracking Prem Watsa's Fairfax Financial Holdings Portfolio - Q3 2018 Update