Jeronimo Martins SGPS SA (JMT.LS)
21 Mar 2018
Wed, Feb 28 2018
LISBON, Feb 28 Portuguese retailer Jeronimo Martins reported a lower-than-expected 9 percent increase in fourth-quarter net profit on Wednesday as it accelerated store openings in Colombia.
LISBON, Feb 28 Portuguese retailer Jeronimo Martins reported on Wednesday a lower-than-expected fourth-quarter net profit of 100 million euros ($122 million), up 9 percent from a year earlier, while sales grew 12 percent.
* Q4 SALES IN 2017 UP 12 PERCENT TO 4.3 BILLION EUROS VERSUS YEAR AGO Source text: http://bit.ly/2qUvgXZ
LISBON, Oct 25 Portuguese retailer Jeronimo Martins poster a slightly lower-than-expected third-quarter net profit of 112 million euros, down from 330 million euros a year ago when it was boosted by one-offs, but with sales growing at a stronger pace.
- February: Contrarian Closed-End Funds Opportunities Abound
- Exploiting ETRACS 2x ETN And CEF Illiquidity
- January: Closed-End Funds Underperform A Strong Market
- The Chemist's CEF Report - December 2017: CEF Sentiment Continues To Deteriorate
- Why We Think It's Time To Be Underweight MBS In 2018
- Muni Funds, PGP And An Underpriced China Fund: CEF Weekly Update