Kellogg Co (K.N)
11 Dec 2017
Mon, Nov 13 2017
* Kellogg Co says chairman John Bryant reports open market sale of 190,000 shares of co's common stock at average price of $63.01 per share on Nov 9 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2yWZUU8) Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, November 07 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'BBB' rating to Kellogg Company's (Kellogg) $600 million senior unsecured notes due November 2027. Proceeds from the notes will be used to repay most of the commercial paper borrowings that were used to finance Kellogg's $600 million acquisition of Chicago Bar Co LLC and to pay related fees and expenses. Chicago Bar Co LLC is the maker of RXBAR, a line of clean-label protein bar
* Kellogg Co files for potential senior notes due 2027, size not disclosed - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2zkvfzs) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Kellogg on conf call- Q3 benefited from some DSD-related shipments that were expected to come in Q2
* On conf call- Eggo had Q3 share gains on removal of artificial colors and flavors and success of disney shaped waffles
Kellogg Co surprised investors on Tuesday with its first quarterly sales increase in more than two years, showing it was turning a corner after massive cost cuts and a shift to healthier products, sending its shares up 7 percent.
Oct 31 Kellogg Co surprised investors on Tuesday with its first quarterly sales increase in more than two years, showing it was turning a corner after massive cost cuts and a shift to healthier products, sending its shares up 7 percent.
Oct 31 Wall Street opened higher on Tuesday, the last trading of October, helped by a string of upbeat earnings reports from companies such as Kellogg and Mastercard.
Oct 31 Kellogg Co reported Tuesday higher quarterly sales on increased demand for frozen foods and Kashi snacks, even as sales of cereals and snacks in the United States declined.
* Kellogg Co - qtrly reported diluted earnings per share $ 0.85
* Kellogg Company declares regular dividend of $0.54 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Top 'Safer' Dividend Contender Gains By Axis Capital Per December Broker Targets
- Kellogg: Good Cereals, But Without Added Value
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Gilead's Potential, Celgene CAR-T Candidate, Cellectar Soars
- Insights For Future Wealth Launched - Exclusive Research From Justin Pope
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Celgene's Upside, Regeneron Setback, AstraZeneca Submits sNDA In Japan
- 102 Dividend Growth Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Next Week