KBC Groep NV (KBC.BR)
15 Dec 2017
Tue, Dec 12 2017
* KBC GROUP NV - KBC TFI ACQUIRED BY PKO BANK POLSKI GROUP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) PARIS/LONDON, December 07 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has revised KBC Bank's Outlook to Positive from Stable, while affirming its Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'A'. KBC Groep NV's (KBC Group) Long-Term IDR has also been affirmed at 'A', with Stable Outlook. Both KBC Bank's and KBC Group's Viability Ratings (VRs) have been affirmed at 'a' and senior debt ratings at 'A'. Fitch has also affirmed KBC Verzekeringen's and KBC Group Re's
* NUMBER OF BUSINESS LINES WITHIN KBC SECURITIES TO BE TRANSFERRED TO OTHER PARTS OF THE KBC GROUP
* KBC's Czech unit CSOB says 9M net profit up 13 percent y/y to CZK 13.5 billion($621.35 million), loan portfolio up 9 percent y/y
BRUSSELS Belgian financial group KBC on Thursday reported a better-than-expected net profit in the third quarter, as it kept costs low and income from its insurance activities was higher because of the release of some provisions in Belgium.
BRUSSELS, Nov 16 Belgian financial group KBC on Thursday reported a better-than-expected net profit in the third quarter, as it kept costs low and income from its insurance activities was higher because of the release of some provisions in Belgium.
* Q3 NET RESULT EUR 691 MILLION VERSUS EUR 648 MILLION IN REUTERS POLL
* REG-KBC GROUP: KBC ASSET MANAGEMENT SELLS POLISH ENTITY TO PKO BANK POLSKI GROUP
* REG-KBC GROUP: EXCEPTIONALLY STRONG RESULT OF 855 MILLION EUROS IN THE SECOND QUARTER
BRUSSELS, Aug 10 Belgian financial group KBC on Thursday posted a better-than-expected net profit in the second quarter, aided by stronger economic growth and the release of loan loss impairments.