Klondex Mines Ltd (KDX.TO)
20 Apr 2018
* KLONDEX REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* KLONDEX INCREASES CREDIT FACILITIES TO $45 MILLION, COMPLIMENTING 2018 CASH FLOW INITIATIVES; COMPANY MANAGEMENT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE BMO GLOBAL METALS AND MINING CONFERENCE
* KLONDEX REPORTS 2017 PRODUCTION RESULTS AND PROVIDES 2018 GUIDANCE; ANNOUNCES POSTPONEMENT OF INVESTOR DAY
TORONTO, Jan 10 Canada's main stock index hovered around unchanged in morning trade on Wednesday, pressured by slumps in media company Corus Entertainment Inc and miner Klondex Mines Ltd but buoyed by gains among other miners, financial stocks and some energy companies.
* KLONDEX ANNOUNCES A REDUCTION IN UNDERGROUND OPERATIONS AND WORKFORCE AT TRUE NORTH AND EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT CHANGE
* Klondex reports third quarter 2017 financial results; reiterates full-year total company production guidance of 213,000 - 230,000 geos at production cash cost of $675 - $700 per geo sold