21 Feb 2018
Thu, Jan 18 2018
* REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2017 NET INCOME OF $181 MILLION, OR $.17 PER COMMON SHARE
Dec 21 Wheeler Real Estate Investment Trust Inc :
* Keycorp declares increased quarterly common share dividend of ten and one half cents
KeyCorp reported a lower-than-expected quarterly profit on higher costs and tightened the range of its full-year loan growth forecast, sending its shares down 5 percent.
Oct 19 KeyCorp reported a lower-than-expected quarterly profit on higher costs and tightened the range of its full-year loan growth forecast, sending its shares down 5 percent.
* KeyCorp reports third quarter 2017 net income of $349 million, or $.32 per common share
* Keycorp - Sees FY net interest income to be in the range of $3.8 billion - $3.9 billion Source text: [http://bit.ly/2ytHFow] Further company coverage:
Oct 19 U.S. regional bank KeyCorp reported quarterly profit that more than doubled as it gains from its acquisition of First Niagara, while income from loans benefited from higher interest rates.
* Keybank launches comprehensive treasury management platform Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, October 03 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Long- and Short-Term Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) of KeyCorp (Key), and Key Bank, N.A. to 'A-'/'F1'. The Rating Outlook has been revised to Stable from Negative. The affirmation reflects the strong earnings profile, stable and diverse business model, and consistency of performance through time. A full list of rating actions follows at the end of this release. The rating action
- The MnM Portfolio - Checking In On Portfolio Fundamentals
- Sunny Days And Falling Knives: The Brown Bag Portfolio February Update
- The MnM Portfolio, Jan 2018: The Year Kicks Off With A Boatload Of Dividend Raises
- The Week That Was In Review - January 19, 2018
- KeyCorp 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- KeyCorp's (KEY) CEO Beth Mooney on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript