Korn/Ferry International (KFY.N)
15 Dec 2017
Mon, Dec 11 2017
LONDON Workers in Britain look set to suffer another hit to their spending power in 2018 while most of their peers in the world's other big rich economies will have small gains, human resources firm Korn Ferry said on Tuesday.
* KORN FERRY INTERNATIONAL ANNOUNCES SECOND QUARTER FISCAL 2018 RESULTS OF OPERATIONS
* Korn/Ferry International announces first quarter fiscal 2018 results of operations
* In addition to serving as non-exec chairman of board for Deckers Outdoor Corp, Martinez serves on board of Tupperware Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Korn Ferry International announces fourth quarter and fiscal 2017 results of operations
- Korn/Ferry International 2018 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Korn/Ferry International's (KFY) CEO Gary Burnison on Q2 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Korn/Ferry International's (KFY) CEO Gary Burnison on Q1 2018 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Korn/Ferry International 2017 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Glass Half Empty Or Full - The Critical Service Sector Read
- What Is On Sale Today - How About Economic Lies?