Kingfisher PLC (KGF.L)
18 Dec 2017
Fri, Dec 1 2017
* HAS COMPLETED ACQUISITION OF PRAKTIKER ROMANIA S.A. FOLLOWING RECEIPT OF COMPETITION APPROVAL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
* Shares fall up to 1.8 pct (Adds detail, analyst comment, shares)
LONDON, Nov 21 Kingfisher, Europe's largest home improvement retailer, on Tuesday reported a small fall in underlying sales in its latest quarter, reflecting a weak performance in France.
* Diageo falls on Indian alcohol regulation (Adds closing prices)
LONDON Kingfisher , Europe's largest home improvement retailer, reported an unexpected rise in first-half profit while taking a cautious view on the second half, given the economic and competitive backdrop in Britain and France.
* Shares rise as much as 8 pct (Adds detail, CEO, CFO, analyst comment, shares)
* CEO says break-up of group "not something we would consider at all" Further company coverage: (London Newsroom)
* INSTRUCTED GOLDMAN SACHS INTERNATIONAL IN RELATION TO AN IRREVOCABLE NON-DISCRETIONARY PROGRAMME TO PURCHASE SHARES FOR CANCELLATION
LONDON, Sept 20 Kingfisher, Europe's largest home improvement retailer, on Wednesday reported a better-than-expected rise in first-half profit but said it was cautious on the second-half backdrop in both the UK and France.
* Shares fall as much as 6 pct, biggest FTSE 100 loser (Adds detail, analyst comment, shares)
- ING Rises on Planned Job Cuts as UK Retailer Kingfisher Falls on Sales Slump
- New IPOs Do Nothing to Improve Mood in Europe, as Markets Fret Over Scottish Independence
- Should I Buy Kingfisher?
- 3 FTSE Shares Hitting New Highs
- Kingfisher Reports Fall in Sales and Profit
- 3 FTSE 100 Shares for the Week Ahead