Kingfisher PLC (KGF.L)
22 Jun 2018
Fri, May 25 2018
LONDON, May 25 Kingfisher led a rebound in UK shares on Friday amid relief on global markets about Pyongyang's measured response to the canceling of the summit between the United States and North Korea.
LONDON, May 25 Shares in British home improvement firms Kingfisher and Travis Perkins rose on Friday after Australia's Wesfarmers quit the UK market, offloading its Homebase unit to a private equity firm.
* Shares recover after falling as much as 3.5 pct (Adds detail, analyst comment, shares)
LONDON, May 24 Kingfisher, Europe's second largest home improvement retailer, said on Thursday sales in its latest quarter were dented by unusually adverse weather conditions in March which impacted shopper footfall.
* Kingfisher shares fall as much as 8 pct (Adds detail, CEO, CFO, updates shares)
* INSTRUCTED GOLDMAN SACHS INTERNATIONAL IN RELATION TO AN IRREVOCABLE NON-DISCRETIONARY PROGRAMME TO PURCHASE ITS SHARES FOR CANCELLATION
LONDON, March 21 Kingfisher, Europe's second largest home improvement retailer, beat forecasts with a 1.3 percent rise in annual profit, with a weak performance in France offset by strong growth at Screwfix in Britain and in Poland.
* ANDREW BONFIELD, NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, HAS NOTIFIED BOARD OF HIS INTENTION TO STEP DOWN FROM BOARD
PARIS, Feb 13 Kingfisher, Europe's largest home improvement retailer, said on Tuesday it planned to cut more than 400 jobs at its Castorama and Brico Depot units in France as it seeks to reduce costs amid weak sales.
* CHAPARRAL ENERGY SAYS ENTERED TENTH RESTATED CREDIT AGREEMENT THAT AMENDED, RESTATED, SUPERSEDES CO'S NINTH RESTATED CREDIT AGREEMENT - SEC FILING
- ING Rises on Planned Job Cuts as UK Retailer Kingfisher Falls on Sales Slump
- New IPOs Do Nothing to Improve Mood in Europe, as Markets Fret Over Scottish Independence
- Should I Buy Kingfisher?
- 3 FTSE Shares Hitting New Highs
- Kingfisher Reports Fall in Sales and Profit
- 3 FTSE 100 Shares for the Week Ahead