Kinnevik AB (KINVb.ST)
22 Mar 2018
Mon, Mar 5 2018
* ANDREAS BERNSTROM JOINS KINNEVIK AS INVESTMENT DIRECTOR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Stockholm Newsroom)
Feb 9 Investment firm Kinnevik said on Friday it will do all in its power to see the deal between Tele2 and Com Hem through, after proposing a raised dividend for 2017.
* SAYS KINNEVIK'S BOARD OF DIRECTORS RECOMMENDS AN ORDINARY DIVIDEND OF SEK 8.25 PER SHARE FOR 2017, A YEARLY INCREASE OF 3.1%, AND EQUIVALENT TO A DIVIDEND YIELD OF 3.0%
* KINNEVIK SUPPORTS THE PROPOSED MERGER BETWEEN TELE2 AND COM HEM AND WILL BECOME THE LARGEST OWNER IN THE COMBINED COMPANY
* REG-DAME AMELIA FAWCETT PROPOSED TO BE ELECTED CHAIRMAN OF KINNEVIK
Nov 28 Global Fashion Group, the emerging markets fashion retailer set up by investors Kinnevik and Rocket Internet, reported its third-quarter operating losses narrowed somewhat while net revenue jumped by 19 percent.
* SAYS GLOBAL FASHION GROUP NET REVENUE FOR Q3 WAS EUR 256.4 MILLION (215.6)
* Kinnevik says Q3 net asset value of 85.7 billion Swedish crowns ($10.45 billion) (311 SEK per share)