Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS.N)
Wed, Nov 7 2018
Michael Kors shares slumped 16 percent on Wednesday as the fashion group missed Wall Street estimates for quarterly revenue, hurt by lower sales at its stores in Europe, where it is struggling to create a stronger luxury identity.
Nov 7 Michael Kors Holdings recorded weaker sales at retail stores in Europe during the quarter ended September, causing the high-end handbag maker to report lower revenue than Wall Street was expecting.
MILAN Fashion house Versace did not receive any offers from Italian investors before selling to Michael Kors but the deal with the U.S. fashion group will create jobs in Italy, creative director Donatella Versace told newspapers on Wednesday.
MILAN, Sept 26 Fashion house Versace did not receive any offers from Italian investors before selling to Michael Kors but the deal with the U.S. fashion group will create jobs in Italy, creative director Donatella Versace told newspapers on Wednesday.
MILAN Michael Kors agreed to buy luxury designer Versace for 1.83 billion euros ($2.15 billion) including debt on Tuesday, as the U.S. fashion group positions itself to take on larger European rivals. | Video
* Versace family to own stake in Capri Holding (Adds CEO, source quotes and details on strategy)
* Versace family to own stake in Capri Holding (Adds details, context, analyst, Michael Kors shares)
MILAN, Sept 25 U.S. fashion group Michael Kors has agreed to buy Versace in a deal valuing the revered designer at $2.12 billion, the companies said in a joint statement on Tuesday, making it the latest Italian brand falling into foreign hands.
LONDON U.S. fashion group Michael Kors has agreed to take control of Versace in a deal that could value one of Italy's most prized designers at $2 billion, sources familiar with the matter said on Monday. | Video
* Donatella Versace called staff meeting for Tuesday -source (Adds Michael Kors shares, analyst, Versace holding ownership)
- My Growth And Dividend Portfolio: What I'm Going To Add In December
- Macy's: Attractive Short At High Valuations, Lackluster Fundamentals
- Kors Is Cheap And Well-Positioned For Future Growth
- Tracking David Einhorn's Portfolio - Q3 2018 Update
- Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS) Presents at Morgan Stanley Global Consumer Broker Conference Call - (Transcript)
- Michael Kors Has Become A Value Investment