Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS.N)
20 Jul 2018
Wed, May 30 2018
Michael Kors Holdings Ltd said higher spending to expand its upscale footwear brand Jimmy Choo will weigh on earnings this year, driving shares of the luxury handbag maker down 13 percent on Wednesday. | Video
* Fourth-quarter results top Wall St estimates (Adds analyst comment, background on Jimmy Choo, updates share price)
May 30 Michael Kors Holdings Ltd topped Wall Street forecasts for fourth-quarter revenue on Wednesday, as the handbag maker's efforts to scale back discounts paid off.
* MICHAEL KORS ANNOUNCES GLOBAL PARTNERSHIP WITH SOUTH AFRICAN PRO GOLFER AND MASTERS CHAMPION CHARL SCHWARTZEL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* GREENLIGHT CAPITAL INC TAKES SHARE STAKE OF 48,250 SHARES IN MICHAEL KORS HOLDINGS LTD - SEC FILING
* MICHAEL KORS HOLDINGS LTD - FILES FOR NT10-Q; SAYS TO POSTPONE FILING OF QUARTERLY REPORT ON FORM 10-Q FOR DEC. 30, 2017 END BEYOND FEB. 8, 2018
Michael Kors Holdings Ltd reported strong holiday-quarter sales and raised its full-year revenue forecast, showing the luxury goods maker's success in moving to reinvigorate sales and brand prestige by offering fewer promotions.
* Shares rise as much as 7 pct to 3-yr high (Adds CEO comments, updates share price)
* MICHAEL KORS HOLDINGS LIMITED ANNOUNCES THIRD QUARTER FISCAL 2018 RESULTS
Feb 7 Michael Kors Holdings Ltd reported a much smaller-than-expected drop in same-store sales for the holiday quarter during which the affordable luxury products maker sharply cut promotions to reinvigorate sales and brand prestige.