Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS.N)
21 Sep 2018
Wed, Aug 8 2018
Fashion house Michael Kors Holdings Ltd's efforts to revamp stores as well as its high-end shoe brand Jimmy Choo paid off as the company topped Wall Street's quarterly profit estimates on Wednesday and raised its full-year earnings forecast.
Aug 8 Fashion house Michael Kors Holdings Ltd topped Wall Street forecasts for first-quarter profit and revenue on Wednesday and raised its full-year earnings forecast, benefiting from strong demand for Jimmy Choo shoes.
Aug 8 Michael Kors Holdings Ltd topped Wall Street forecasts for first-quarter revenue on Wednesday, benefiting from strong demand for Jimmy Choo shoes.
Michael Kors Holdings Ltd said higher spending to expand its upscale footwear brand Jimmy Choo will weigh on earnings this year, driving shares of the luxury handbag maker down 13 percent on Wednesday. | Video
* Fourth-quarter results top Wall St estimates (Adds analyst comment, background on Jimmy Choo, updates share price)
May 30 Michael Kors Holdings Ltd topped Wall Street forecasts for fourth-quarter revenue on Wednesday, as the handbag maker's efforts to scale back discounts paid off.
* MICHAEL KORS ANNOUNCES GLOBAL PARTNERSHIP WITH SOUTH AFRICAN PRO GOLFER AND MASTERS CHAMPION CHARL SCHWARTZEL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Michael Kors Is Trading At Low Multiples Despite Revenue Pickup
- Alibaba: Jack Ma's Shocking Exit
- Vera Bradley: What A Recovery
- Michael Kors Holdings: Buy This Leader In Luxury Retail
- The Dead Stocks Are Coming Back - Cramer's Mad Money (8/9/18)
- A New Round Of U.S.-Japan Trade Talks (Wall Street Breakfast Podcast)