Keppel Corporation Ltd (KPLM.SI)
13 Jul 2018
Mon, Apr 30 2018
* 1.7 MILLION UNITS IN CO BEEN ISSUED AT US$0.8827/UNIT AS PAYMENT OF BASE FEE COMPONENT OF MANAGEMENT FEE FROM 9 NOV 2017 TO 31 MARCH Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SINGAPORE, April 19 Singapore's Keppel Corp first quarter profit rose to its highest level in nine quarters, helped by a divestment gain and contributions from property trading in Singapore and China.
SINGAPORE, April 19 Singapore's Keppel Corp posted a 34 percent rise in first-quarter profit, boosted by a divestment gain and higher contributions from property trading in Singapore and China.
BRIEF-Keppel-KBS US REIT Says For Period Of 9 Nov 2017 To 31 March 2018 Net Property Income Was $22.328 Mln
* FOR PERIOD OF 9 NOV 2017 TO 31 MARCH 2018 NET PROPERTY INCOME WAS $22.328 MILLION
* FELS OFFSHORE, TITAN PETROCHEMICALS AND TITAN QUANZHOU SHIPYARD TO TERMINATE DEAL TO MANAGE TQS SHIPYARD
SINGAPORE, March 5 Taking aim at corporate corruption, Singapore state investor Temasek Holdings called on firms it has stakes in not to cross a "bright red line" in the wake of a bribery scandal at one of its portfolio companies Keppel Corporation.
* AWILCO DRILLING IS CONTEMPLATING A PRIVATE PLACEMENT OF NEW SHARES WITH GROSS PROCEEDS IN AMOUNT OF USD 65 MILLION DIRECTED TOWARDS NORWEGIAN AND INTERNATIONAL INVESTORS
* Experts suggest raising fines under Singapore anti-graft law