Koninklijke KPN NV (KPN.AS)
21 Aug 2018
Thu, Jul 26 2018
AMSTERDAM, July 26 Dutch telecom company KPN on Thursday reported a slightly better-than-expected 1.3 percent rise in second-quarter core profits, as cost cuts compensated for lower revenues.
AMSTERDAM, July 26 Dutch telecom company KPN said on Thursday its core profit rose 1.3 percent to 577 million euros ($676.8 million) in the second quarter, as cost cuts compensated for lower revenues.
AMSTERDAM, April 26 Dutch telecoms company KPN expects a return to revenue growth within three years, ending years of decline, Chief Financial Officer Jan Kees de Jager told reporters on Thursday.
AMSTERDAM, April 26 Dutch telecommunications company KPN on Thursday beat expectations with a slight rise in first-quarter profits and said it should be able to further improve results in coming years.
AMSTERDAM, April 26 Dutch telecommunications company KPN on Thursday said its core profit rose 2.3 percent in the first quarter, as lower costs offset a decline in sales.
* Q1 NET PROFIT EUR 98 MILLION VERSUS EUR 73 MILLION YEAR AGO
* MAXIMO IBARRA BECOMES CEO OF KPN Source text : https://bit.ly/2qEVb3w Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
- European Markets Rise As Balfour Beatty, Royal KPN Lead Advance
- Markets Still Worried by Geopolitical Tensions, but London Gets Boost from Tesco
- Koninklijke KPN's CEO Discusses Q1 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Royal KPN NV Discusses Q3 2010 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Royal KPN NV Q2 2010 Earnings Call Transcript
- Fitch Expects Continued Cost Cutting at European Telcos as Margins Get Squeezed