KapStone Paper and Packaging Corp (KS.N)
16 Feb 2018
Wed, Feb 7 2018
* KAPSTONE PAPER AND PACKAGING - Q4 INCLUDES A PROVISIONAL TAX BENEFIT OF $144 MILLION ASSOCIATED WITH PASSAGE OF TAX CUTS AND JOBS ACT ON DECEMBER 22, 2017
BRIEF-Westrock Says On Termination Of Merger Under Specified Reasons, Kapstone May Be To Pay $105.6 Mln
* WESTROCK CO SAYS ON TERMINATION OF MERGER UNDER SPECIFIED REASONS, KAPSTONE MAY BE TO PAY TO WESTROCK A FEE OF ABOUT $105.6 MILLION -SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2npbNK5) Further company coverage:
WestRock Co agreed to buy smaller rival KapStone Paper and Packaging Corp for about $3.5 billion as it looks to make the most of strong demand for packaging products in a growing U.S. economy and a booming ecommerce market.
Jan 29 U.S. packaging company WestRock Co said on Monday it would buy KapStone Paper and Packaging Corp for an enterprise value of about $4.9 billion, to help expand in the western United States.
* Kapstone Paper And Packaging Corp - qtrly diluted eps of $0.30 down
- 15 Stocks That Are Bucking The Trend
- PRO+ Weekly Digest: Focusing On Stocks To Buy On A Pullback
- It's Like 2008 Again - Cramer's Mad Money (2/8/18)
- WestRock: KapStone Acquisition A Strong Catalyst For 2018
- WestRock: Consolidator Buys Another Consolidator
- KapStone Paper And Packaging Corp. - A Marginally Troubling Story