Kohls Corp (KSS.N)
Tue, May 22 2018
May 22 Kohl's Corp warned of slower same-store sales growth in the second half of the year on Tuesday, overshadowing first-quarter profit and revenue that beat analysts' estimates, sending its shares down more than 7 percent.
Kohl's Corp topped Wall Street forecasts for first-quarter profit and revenue on Tuesday but warned that same-store sales growth would slow in the second half of the year, sending the U.S. department store chain's shares down 6 percent. | Video
* SEES FY 2018 EARNINGS PER SHARE $4.86 TO $5.31 INCLUDING ITEMS
May 22 U.S. department store chain Kohl's Corp reported a 13.6 percent increase in quarterly profit on Tuesday, as efforts to cut back on discounts and maintain a leaner inventory paid off.
* KOHLS CORP - ON MAY 9 APPOINTED FRANK SICA AS CHAIRMAN OF BOARD - SEC FILING
* KOHL’S NAMES DOUG HOWE CHIEF MERCHANDISING OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* KOHL’S CORPORATION ANNOUNCES PRICING FOR ITS CASH TENDER OFFER
* KOHL’S CORPORATION ANNOUNCES INCREASE IN THE AMOUNT OF NOTES AND DEBENTURES TO BE ACCEPTED IN ITS CASH TENDER OFFER
* KOHL’S CORPORATION ANNOUNCES $300,000,000 CASH TENDER OFFER FOR CERTAIN NOTES AND DEBENTURES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* KOHLS CORP - CEO KEVIN MANSELL'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION $11.3 MILLION VERSUS $8.4 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING