Kitov Pharma Ltd (KTOV.OQ)
Tue, Jul 31 2018
Kitov Pharmaceuticals Holdings Ltd has agreed to pay $2 million to resolve a shareholder class action claiming it misled investors by failing to disclose that clinical study results for a drug the Israeli pharmaceutical company was developing were falsified.
* KITOV ANNOUNCES CONSENSI™ COMMERCIALIZATION AGREEMENT FOR CHINA
Kitov Pharmaceuticals Holdings Ltd must face a shareholder lawsuit accusing the drugmaker and its chief executive of misleading investors by failing to disclose that clinical study results for a drug the Israeli pharmaceutical company was developing were falsified.
- The FDA Just Approved Kitov's Consensi - Now What?
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Madrigal Zooms Ahead, Kitov Gets Approval, Mei Pharma's Results Are Positive
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Cellectis Trial Protocol, Tesaro Takeover Rumor, Kitov Down Before PDUFA
- Week In Review: Fosun In $2 Billion Bidding War For U.S. Rights To Novartis' Generic Drugs
- Kitov Pharma: New Data Is Supportive Of Improved Label And Potentially Easier Marketing Efforts
- Kitov Pharmaceuticals: An Update