Loblaw Companies Ltd (L.TO)
16 Feb 2018
Thu, Feb 15 2018
BRIEF-Loblaw Companies Supports Choice Properties REIT's Acquisition Of Canadian Real Estate Investment Trust
* LOBLAW COMPANIES LIMITED SUPPORTS CHOICE PROPERTIES REIT'S ACQUISITION OF CANADIAN REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TRUST Source text for Eikon:
* LOBLAW - RECALLING SELECT PC BLACK LABEL SWEET CHIPOTLE MUSTARD UNITS DUE TO RISK THAT THEY MAY CONTAIN FOREIGN MATERIAL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* LOBLAW COMPANIES-ENTERED AUTOMATIC SHARE PURCHASE PLAN TO FACILITATE REPURCHASES OF CO'S SHARES UNDER PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED NORMAL COURSE ISSUER BID Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TORONTO, Dec 21 Canadian cannabis producer MedReleaf Corp on Thursday signed an agreement with retailer Loblaw Companies' unit Shoppers Drug Mart to sell medical cannabis online.
TORONTO, Dec 19 Canadian supermarket chain Loblaw Co and George Weston said on Tuesday they are acting to end anti-competitive actions after discovering and reporting their role in an industry-wide price-fixing arrangement involving some packaged bread products.
TORONTO, Dec 4 Canadian marijuana producer Aphria Inc. said on Monday it had entered into an agreement to sell medical cannabis to Loblaw Companies' pharmacy chain Shoppers Drug Mart.
* Competition Bureau says it is closing its investigation into allegations of "abuse of dominance" by Loblaw
* ALLIANCE DATA SYSTEMS CORP - PRECIMA SIGNED A NEW LONG-TERM AGREEMENT WITH LOBLAW COMPANIES LIMITED
* Will begin Instacart home deliveries on Dec 6 in Toronto, then Vancouver in January, expanding rapidly to new markets in 2018 - Conf Call
* Loblaw Companies Ltd plans to create PC optimum program, combining Pharmaprix Optimum and PC Plus programs on February 1, 2018
- CNA Financial: When The 'Special Dividend' Remains Regular
- Diamond Offshore: Further Discussion Of Q4 Results
- Loews' (L) CEO Jim Tisch on Q4 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Loews Corporation 2017 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- 3 Companies Poised To Profit Off Brazilian Pre-Salt Plays
- Loews Corp. Is A Buy