Liberty Broadband Corp (LBRDK.OQ)
8 Dec 2017
July 30 U.S. cable operator Charter Communications Inc said on Sunday it was not interested in acquiring U.S. wireless carrier Sprint Corp, leaving the latter's majority owner, SoftBank Group Corp, pondering how to orchestrate a merger.
NEW YORK More U.S. consumers can buy their landline phone, Internet, television and mobile service from one company due to cable providers entering the wireless industry. But investors should not expect so-called quad-play bundles to be as popular as in some other countries anytime soon.
- Tracking George Soros's Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- John Malone: Leverage The Holdings, Hedge The Risk, Damn The Governance
- Tracking George Soros's Portfolio - Q2 2017 Update
- Tracking George Soros's Portfolio - Q1 2017 Update
- The #1 Investment Bet Of The World's Greatest Speculator
- Tracking George Soros's Portfolio - Q4 2016 Update