Liberty Global PLC (LBTYK.OQ)
16 Feb 2018
Wed, Feb 14 2018
* IN 2018 EXPECT ADJUSTED FREE CASH FLOW OF $1.6 BILLION AND P&E ADDITIONS OF $5.1 BILLION
LONDON Vodafone said on Friday it was in talks with John Malone's Liberty Global about buying some of the cable company's assets in the continental European countries where they both operate, chief among them being Germany.
* Mobile company looking to buy cable TV and broadband assets
LONDON, Feb 2 Vodafone said on Friday it was in talks with John Malone's Liberty Global about buying some of the cable company's assets in Europe.
* CONFIRMS THAT IT IS IN EARLY STAGE DISCUSSIONS WITH LIBERTY GLOBAL REGARDING POTENTIAL ACQUISITION OF CERTAIN OVERLAPPING CONTINENTAL EUROPEAN ASSETS OWNED BY LIBERTY GLOBAL
* European stocks set for biggest weekly loss in 6 months * Deutsche Bank, Caixabank, Sabadell down after results Feb 2 Welcome to the home for real time coverage of European equity markets brought to you by Reuters stocks reporters and anchored today by Danilo Masoni. Reach him on Messenger to share your thoughts on market moves: firstname.lastname@example.org EUROPEAN TELECOMS TICK HIGHER ON FT'S VODAFONE/LIBERTY REPORT (1612 GMT) European telec
* VODAFONE AND LIBERTY GLOBAL ARE IN TALKS ABOUT SWAPPING PARTS OF THEIR TELECOMS AND CABLE EMPIRES IN EUROPE - FT, CITING SOURCES Source text - http://on.ft.com/2DZLg0M Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
FRANKFURT Deutsche Telekom is buying Austrian cable provider UPC from Liberty Global for 1.9 billion euros ($2.25 billion) including debt as it adds broadband services to countries where it only offers mobile operations.
* Part of DT's convergence strategy to combine mobile, broadband
* LIBERTY GLOBAL TO SELL AUSTRIAN OPERATIONS TO T-MOBILE AUSTRIA
- Tracking Glenn Greenberg's Brave Warrior Advisors Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Tracking Lou Simpson's SQ Advisors Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Tracking Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- Tracking Allan Mecham's Arlington Value Capital Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- My Stock Picks For 2018
- A Liberty Caribbean Christmas