Legal & General Group PLC (LGEN.L)
22 Nov 2017
Nov 16 UK asset manager Legal & General Group Plc appointed Kerrigan Procter as chief executive of its capital division.
* Kerrigan Procter becomes CEO of Legal and General Capital; Chris Knight and Laura Mason promoted to CEOs of Legal and General Retirement Retail and Legal and General Retirement Institutional Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Emma Rumney)
* SALE OF ITS RETIREMENT VILLAGES PORTFOLIO TO LEGAL & GENERAL FOR £102 MILLION.
* Legal & General announces acquisition of a later living business called renaissance villages (rv) for a net purchase price of around 51 million pounds Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Lawrence White)
* Says signs 5-year distribution agreement with co-operative bank for lifetime mortgages
* HAS AGREED FUNDING OF A PRIME BIRMINGHAM BUILD TO RENT DEVELOPMENT SITE KNOWN AS NEWHALL SQUARE FOR 53 MlN STG Further company coverage:
* Says provides 120 million pounds ($160.73 million) in debt in support of equitix, hicl, infrared consortium's purchase of high speed 1 rail link Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.7466 pounds)
* Uk's Plumbing Industry Pension Scheme Completes 560 Mln Stg ($731.47 million) Bulk Annuity Buy-in Deal With Legal & General
LONDON, Aug 21 Pension Insurance Corporation and Legal & General were the largest players in the UK bulk annuity market in the first half of 2017, consultants Aon Hewitt said on Monday.