Legal & General Group PLC (LGEN.L)
20 Apr 2018
Mon, Apr 9 2018
* REAL ESTATE UNIT BUYS WOODSIDE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE IN DUNSTABLE, UK FROM HERBERT MANAGEMENT CORP FOR 182 MILLION STG, NET INITIAL YIELD 5 PERCENT Further company coverage: (Reporting By Carolyn Cohn)
* The total valuation of 100% of the equity in CALA Homes was £605m
* HAS MEAN GENDER PAY GAP OF 30.5 PERCENT, MEDIAN GAP OF 31.6 PERCENT -ANNUAL REPORT
LONDON, March 7 Legal & General Chief Executive Nigel Wilson was paid 3.5 million pounds ($4.86 million) in 2017, a drop of 36 percent from a year earlier, the insurer said on Wednesday.
LONDON, March 7 A slowdown in improvements in life expectancy in Britain boosted insurer Legal & General's 2017 results, it said on Wednesday, as it reported a forecast-beating 32 percent rise in operating profit.
* FULL YEAR DIVIDEND UP 7% TO 15.35P PER SHARE (2016: 14.35P)
* LEGAL & GENERAL GROUP IN ADVANCED TALKS TO BUY REMAINDER OF HOUSEBUILDER CALA- SKY NEWS Source text: http://bit.ly/2D4SOdj Further company coverage:
* LEGAL & GENERAL- HAS EXCHANGED CONTRACTS TO ACQUIRE RIVERSIDE RETAIL PARK IN STAFFORD FROM LBX RETAIL PROPERTIES FOR A TOTAL CONSIDERATION OF £36.8M
* LGIM REAL ASSETS- HAS ACQUIRED ATLANTIC QUAY 3, CENTRAL GLASGOW SCOTTISH COURT AND TRIBUNAL BUILDING, FROM MOORFIELD GROUP FOR £50 MILLION
LONDON, Jan 2 Legal & General has invested a further 350 million pounds ($474.57 million) in UK train infrastructure, it said on Tuesday, bringing its total investment in the sector to more than 550 million pounds.