Deutsche Lufthansa AG (LHAG.DE)
* Company expects German air traffic control to take measures to solve software issues quickly Further company coverage: (Berlin Speed Desk)
* CARGO CEO SAYS BOOM OF AIR FREIGHT MARKET CAME TO END AT END OF 2018; JANUAR/FEBRUARY BUSINESS WAS NOT GETTING BETTER
FRANKFURT Lufthansa issued cautious guidance on Thursday for revenue and profitability this year as it battles rising fuel costs and strives to erase losses at budget carrier Eurowings, sending its shares down 5 percent. | Video
FRANKFURT Lufthansa would consider return cash to shareholders if its push to consolidate the European market through mergers and acquisitions doesn't pan out, Chief Financial Officer Ulrik Svensson said on Thursday.
* Revenue growth, profit seen in line or slightly weaker than 2018
FRANKFURT The decision by regulators around the world to ground Boeing's 737 MAX aircraft following last weekend's Ethiopian Airlines crash was right, the CEO of German airline Lufthansa said on Thursday.
FRANKFURT, March 14 The decision by regulators around the world to ground Boeing's 737 MAX aircraft following last weekend's Ethiopian Airlines crash was right, the CEO of German airline Lufthansa said on Thursday.
* Feb seat load factor increased by 0.2 percentage points to 76.5 percent
* To sell six Airbus A380 back to Airbus in 2022/2023 (Adds details, quote)
* LUFTHANSA GROUP ORDERS 40 BOEING 787-9 AND AIRBUS A350-900 LONG-HAUL AIRCRAFT