Lloyds Banking Group PLC (LLOY.L)
20 Feb 2018
Thu, Feb 15 2018
* Shares in Standard Life Aberdeen down 4.9 pct (Adds detail from statement, background, updates shares)
LONDON, Feb 15 Lloyds Banking Group and Scottish Widows have sent notices to Standard Life Aberdeen to terminate investment management relations, Standard Life Aberdeen said in a statement on Thursday.
LONDON Britain's two biggest banks have set targets for ethnic minority representation in top roles after criticism of some of the country's largest companies for being opaque about diversity.
LONDON, Feb 12 Britain's two biggest banks have set targets for ethnic minority representation in top roles after criticism of some of the country's largest companies for being opaque about diversity.
LONDON, Feb 12 Lloyds Banking Group said on Monday it would aim to fill 8 percent of its senior management roles with people from ethnic minority backgrounds by 2020, becoming the first FTSE 100 company to set a public target.
LONDON, Feb 5 Lloyds Banking Group said on Monday it had cut 930 jobs last month, as Britain's biggest bank continues to reduce costs in an effort to improve shareholder returns.
Feb 4 Lloyds Banking Group Plc will ban its credit card customers from buying Bitcoin amid fears that they could run up huge losses, the Telegraph reported on Sunday.
* LLOYDS BANKING GROUP PLC - STUART SINCLAIR, AN INDEPENDENT NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF LLOYDS, WILL BE APPOINTED INTERIM CHAIRMAN OF PROVIDENT FINANCIAL (NOT LLOYDS)
* STUART SINCLAIR, AN INDEPENDENT NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF COMPANY, WILL BE APPOINTED INTERIM CHAIRMAN
LONDON, Feb 2 Britain's TSB Bank expects to pay more in fees to Lloyds Banking Group for using its former owner's banking platform, as it posted a profit fall in 2017 as a result of the payments.
- European Stocks Rise Amid Mixed Earnings as Fed Prepares for Two-Day Meeting
- Twenty-Five European Banks Fail Stress Test, But Half Have Already Raised New Capital
- European Indices Rise as Scottish Independence Skeptics Win Poll; SAP deal falls flat
- Scotland's Upcoming Referendum on Leaving the United Kingdom Unsettles the Markets
- Eurozone Economies Stagnate, but Markets Shrug Off the Gloom
- Markets Recover a Little, but Portugal Forced to Rescue Banco Espirito Santo