Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.N)
Wed, Apr 4 2018
BRIEF-Lilly And Sigilon Therapeutics Announce Strategic Collaboration To Develop Encapsulated Cell Therapies
* LILLY AND SIGILON THERAPEUTICS ANNOUNCE STRATEGIC COLLABORATION TO DEVELOP ENCAPSULATED CELL THERAPIES FOR THE TREATMENT OF TYPE 1 DIABETES
* SAYS UNIT SIGNS LICENSING AGREEMENT ON DIABETES MEDICINE WITH ELI LILLY Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2EfkbCp Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
March 20 Drugstore operator chain CVS Health Corp said it had hired former Eli Lilly Chief Financial Officer Derica Rice as the president of its pharmacy benefit management (PBM) business.
* ELI LILLY AND CO CEO DAVID RICKS' TOTAL COMPENSATION FOR 2017 WAS $15.8 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2HN2BHI) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Eli Lilly Says New Data Show Trulicity Combo Treatment Improves Blood Sugar Control In Type 2 Diabetes Patients
* ELI LILLY SAYS NEW DATA SHOW TRULICITY (DULAGLUTIDE) IN COMBINATION WITH SGLT-2 INHIBITOR IMPROVES BLOOD SUGAR CONTROL IN PEOPLE WITH TYPE 2 DIABETES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ELI LILLY AND CO SAYS CHAIRMAN AND CEO DAVID RICKS' FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $15.8 MILLION
COPENHAGEN Insulin maker Novo Nordisk said its Ozempic diabetes drug had been included on a list of medicines approved for patients covered by U.S. private health schemes, setting the stage for a battle with Eli Lilly's Trulicity.
COPENHAGEN, Feb 21 Insulin maker Novo Nordisk said its Ozempic diabetes drug had been included on a list of medicines approved for patients covered by U.S. private health schemes, setting the stage for a battle with Eli Lilly's Trulicity.
* ADOCIA FILES ADDITIONAL ARBITRATION CLAIMS AGAINST ELI LILLY & COMPANY
* SEES 2018 EFFECTIVE TAX RATE OF 18%, DOWN FROM PREVIOUS NON-GAAP EXPECTATION OF 21.5%
- ASLAN Pharmaceuticals Updates U.S. IPO Plans
- Evelo Biosciences Files For U.S. IPO
- 2 Diabetes Growth Stocks And 1 Moonshot To Hold Through 2025
- vTv Therapeutics Fails Late-Stage Alzheimer's Study; Is There A Chance For A Comeback?
- 'Safer' Dividend Healthcare Top Gainers Are AbbVie, Sanofi, Lilly, Gilead, And Novartis (All BPh) Per Broker Targets To April 2019
- Mereo BioPharma Proposes Terms For U.S. IPO