Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.N)
20 Nov 2018
Wed, Oct 10 2018
A federal appeals court on Wednesday rejected Eli Lilly and Co’s effort to set aside a $20 million jury verdict in a patent lawsuit over the company's erectile dysfunction drug Cialis.
July 24 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Tuesday:
Eli Lilly and Co said on Tuesday it would take its Elanco animal health business public and posted a better-than-expected quarterly profit, helped by demand for its diabetes drugs Trulicity and Humalog.
July 24 Eli Lilly and Co posted a second-quarter loss on Tuesday, hurt by acquisition-related charges to the tune of $1.62 billion.
An experimental osteoarthritis drug developed by Pfizer Inc and Eli Lilly and Co achieved its main goal of lowering pain in a late stage trial, the companies said on Wednesday, potentially offering a safer alternative to opioids.
July 18 An experimental drug developed by Pfizer Inc and Eli Lilly and Co achieved its main goal of reducing pain in osteoarthritis patients in a late stage trial, the companies said on Wednesday.
COPENHAGEN, June 23 Diabetes drugmaker Novo Nordisk presented a post-hoc analysis of the SUSTAIN 7 trial comparing treatment effect in body weight across baseline BMI subgroups receiving Novo's Ozempic or Eli Lilly's dulaglutide, marketed as Trulicity.
* Drug priced at $25,000/year, 60 pct lower to AbbVie's Humira
LONDON, May 29 An experimental diabetes pill from Novo Nordisk proved better at lowering blood sugar levels than Eli Lilly and Boehringer Ingelheim's established Jardiance in a clinical study, the Danish drugmaker said on Tuesday.
- Building A Bulletproof Portfolio Around Philip Morris International
- SoftBank Puts Another $3B In WeWork
- Biotech Bio Series #4: Regeneron Is Not Done
- Alder Biopharmaceuticals: Pure Play Migraine Prevention Treatment In A Crowded Space
- Biotech Analysis Central Pharma News: Merrimack's Struggle, Eli Lilly's Setback, Amarin's Issue
- How To Retire With Safe And Quality High Yields