Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.N)
20 Jul 2018
Wed, Jul 18 2018
An experimental osteoarthritis drug developed by Pfizer Inc and Eli Lilly and Co achieved its main goal of lowering pain in a late stage trial, the companies said on Wednesday, potentially offering a safer alternative to opioids.
July 18 An experimental drug developed by Pfizer Inc and Eli Lilly and Co achieved its main goal of reducing pain in osteoarthritis patients in a late stage trial, the companies said on Wednesday.
COPENHAGEN, June 23 Diabetes drugmaker Novo Nordisk presented a post-hoc analysis of the SUSTAIN 7 trial comparing treatment effect in body weight across baseline BMI subgroups receiving Novo's Ozempic or Eli Lilly's dulaglutide, marketed as Trulicity.
* Drug priced at $25,000/year, 60 pct lower to AbbVie's Humira
LONDON, May 29 An experimental diabetes pill from Novo Nordisk proved better at lowering blood sugar levels than Eli Lilly and Boehringer Ingelheim's established Jardiance in a clinical study, the Danish drugmaker said on Tuesday.
Eli Lilly and Co will buy AurKa Pharma Inc in a deal potentially worth up to $575 million, the U.S. drugmaker said on Monday, seeking access to the privately-held firm's experimental cancer treatment for solid tumors.
May 14 Drugmaker Eli Lilly and Co said on Monday it would buy AurKa Pharma Inc to get access to the privately-held company's experimental cancer treatment for solid tumors.
* ELI LILLY ANNOUNCES TENDER OFFER FOR HBM-PORTFOLIO COMPANY ARMO BIOSCIENCES FOR USD 1.6 BILLION
BRIEF-Armo Biosciences - Upon Termination Of Merger Under Specified Circumstances Co May Be Required To Pay Eli Lilly Fee Of $63.4 Mln
* ARMO BIOSCIENCES - UPON TERMINATION OF MERGER UNDER SPECIFIED CIRCUMSTANCES CO MAY BE REQUIRED TO PAY ELI LILLY TERMINATION FEE OF $63.4 MILLION Source: (https://bit.ly/2I7j4vd) Further company coverage:
Eli Lilly and Co said on Thursday it would buy Armo BioSciences Inc for about $1.6 billion to expand its portfolio of drugs that helps body's immune system fight cancer as the U.S. drugmaker chases rivals in a lucrative market.
- Allergan: Crucial Period Ahead For Company As Activist Pressure Mounts
- Biotech Analysis Central Pharma News: Celgene's Protocol Change, Roche's BLA For Herceptin, Amgen's Resubmission For Osteoporosis
- Biotech Analysis Central Pharma News: Cytodyn's Acquisition, Novartis Exits Antibotic Research, Advaxis' FDA Hold Removed
- Replimune Readies $100 Million U.S. IPO
- Crinetics Pharmaceuticals Readies $80 Million IPO
- Trump Protection For Pfizer