Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.N)
16 Feb 2018
Tue, Feb 6 2018
* ADOCIA FILES ADDITIONAL ARBITRATION CLAIMS AGAINST ELI LILLY & COMPANY
* SEES 2018 EFFECTIVE TAX RATE OF 18%, DOWN FROM PREVIOUS NON-GAAP EXPECTATION OF 21.5%
* NSAV SUBSIDIARY SIGNS MAJOR AGREEMENT WITH ELI LILLY AND COMPANY
Eli Lilly and Co on Wednesday forecast 2018 profit and revenue ahead of Wall Street estimates on strong demand for recently launched drugs such as Trulicity and Taltz.
Dec 13 Eli Lilly and Co on Wednesday forecast 2018 earnings largely above analysts' estimates in part due to strong demand for recently launched products such as diabetes drug Trulicity and psoriasis drug Taltz.
BRIEF-FDA Accepts Biologics License Application (BLA) To Review Galcanezumab For The Prevention Of Migraine In Adults
* FDA ACCEPTS BIOLOGICS LICENSE APPLICATION (BLA) TO REVIEW GALCANEZUMAB FOR THE PREVENTION OF MIGRAINE IN ADULTS
Dec 6 NOVO NORDISK A/S CHIEF SCIENTIFIC OFFICER MADS KROGSGAARD THOMSEN MADE FOLLOWING COMMENTS DURING AN INVESTOR CALL FOLLOWING U.S. APPROVAL OF DIABETES DRUG OZEMPIC:
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Tuesday approved Novo Nordisk A/S's diabetes drug Ozempic, setting the stage for a heated battle with Eli Lilly & Co's Trulicity.
Dec 5 The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Tuesday approved Novo Nordisk A/S's diabetes drug Ozempic, setting the stage for a heated battle with Eli Lilly & Co's Trulicity.
* Eli Lilly And Co reports 17.5 percent passive stake in Leap Therapeutics Inc as of November 14 - SEC Filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2BcO2L7) Further company coverage:
- Celgene's Otezla-Colitis Story; Implications For Other Biotechs
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Akebia Update, Rexahn Data, Concert Commences Enrollment
- 3 Things In Biotech You Should Learn Today: February 13, 2018
- Novo Nordisk: Ignore Analysts' Disappointment With Results
- Eli Lilly: Solid 2017, Soft Sales Guidance
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Achaogen Update, Seattle Genetics Acquires Cascadian, Vical Announces Restructuring