Cheniere Energy Inc (LNG.A)
Tue, Nov 14 2017
* Reports third quarter 2017 results, raises full year 2017 guidance and provides full year 2018 guidance
* Cheniere Partners reports third quarter 2017 results, revises 2017 guidance and provides full year 2018 distribution guidance
BEIJING Cheniere Energy Inc , owner of the first liquefied natural gas (LNG) export terminal in the United States, signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with China National Petroleum Corp [CNPET.UL] for long-term LNG sales and purchase cooperation, the U.S. State Department said on Thursday.
BEIJING, Nov 9 Cheniere Energy Inc, owner of the first liquefied natural gas (LNG) export terminal in the United States, signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with China National Petroleum Corp for long-term LNG sales and purchase cooperation, the U.S. State Department said on Thursday.
* Cheniere Partners announces upsize and pricing of $1.5 billion senior notes due 2025
* Cheniere Partners announces offering of $1 billion senior notes due 2025
* Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) production continued throughout Storm Harvey - spokesman Further company coverage: (Reporting By Devika Krishna Kumar)
WASHINGTON, Aug 28 U.S. natural gas exporter Cheniere Energy on Monday reported only "minor cosmetic impacts" from Tropical Storm Harvey at its Corpus Christi, Texas LNG facility and no interruption of production at its Sabine Pass facility in Louisiana.
* Cheniere Energy, Inc. provides update on hurricane Harvey impacts, announces $1 million donation to red cross relief effort
LONDON, Aug 25 Production from train three at Cheniere Energy's Sabine Pass liquefied natural gas (LNG) export plant has been suspended for maintenance, a spokesman for the U.S. firm said on Friday.
- Cheniere Energy, Inc 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- The Battle For Dawn, Part 2: Rebalancing The North American Natural Gas Super Glut
- Tracking Carl Icahn's Portfolio - Q3 2017 Update
- The Week That Was In Review - November 16, 2017
- Cheniere Energy: Catalyst In Asia Demand
- Wall Street Breakfast: Order War At The Dubai Airshow