Klepierre SA (LOIM.PA)
Wed, Feb 7 2018
Feb 7 French shopping centre operator Klepierre is not changing its acquisition strategy following Unibail-Rodamco's $16 billion bid for Westfield Corp, its chairman Jean-Marc Jestin said on Wednesday.
Feb 7 French shopping centre operator Klepierre said on Wednesday that improving consumer confidence in Europe lifted sales at its malls, driving "intense" leasing activity and helping it to boost its cash flow in 2017.
* FY CURRENT NET CASH-FLOW PER SHARE EUR 2.48, UP 7.4 PERCENT YOY
* REG-KLÉPIERRE ANNOUNCES THE DISPOSAL OF TWO RETAIL MALLS FOR €212M
* CLOSES TENDER OFFER IT LAUNCHED ON NOVEMBER 28, 2017 FOR FOUR BONDS
* REG-KLÉPIERRE SUCCESSFULLY PLACES 15-YEAR €500 MILLION BOND AT A 1.625% COUPON
* SERIES 1: EUR 500,000,000 2.75 PER CENT, DUE 17 SEPTEMBER 2019 ISSUED BY CO
* 9M TOTAL REVENUES EUR 985.9 MILLION VERSUS EUR 972.3 MILLION YEAR AGO
* REG-KLÉPIERRE SIGNS UP VODAFONEZIGGO'S FLAGSHIP STORE & CENTRAL OFFICE FOR HOOG CATHARIJNE MALL IN UTRECHT