Lookers PLC (LOOK.L)
Wed, Mar 7 2018
March 7 Lookers Plc, Britain's largest car dealer, reported a 2.7 percent rise in annual profit on Wednesday despite the overall new car market shrinking for the first time since 2011.
March 7 British car dealer Lookers Plc reported a 2.7 percent rise in 2017 profit, with growth seen across all its businesses particularly its used car segment.
* WILL COMMENCE TO PURCHASE ORDINARY SHARES OF 5 PENCE EACH IN COMPANY FOR AGGREGATE PURCHASE OF UP TO £10 MILLION
* FY TOTAL NEW CAR TURNOVER UP 12% AND 3% ON A LIKE-FOR-LIKE BASIS DESPITE A REDUCTION IN OVERALL MARKET VOLUMES
- Billion-Dollar Unicorns: Looker Counts On Big Data Analytics
- Why Looksmart Holders May Realize Less Than $1 Per Share In Value
- What You Need To Know About The LookSmart Merger Spin-Off
- LookSmart (LOOK) Stock Skyrocketing Today on Spin Off and Merger Announcement
- LookSmart: Clickable Is Gaining Traction But Overshadowed By Near Term Liquidity Risk
- AOL Surges, General Electric Drops: Tech Winners & Losers