Lowe's Companies Inc (LOW.N)
23 Apr 2018
Tue, Apr 24 2018
* LOWE'S AND GE LIGHTING EXPAND PARTNERSHIP TO DIFFERENTIATE LIGHT BULB OFFERING
* LOWE'S COMPANIES SAYS CEO ROBERT NIBLOCK'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $11.2 MILLION VERSUS $12.7 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2F2IEep) Further company coverage:
Lowe's Cos Inc on Monday said its chief executive officer is retiring, the latest executive departure as the home improvement chain tries to move out of the shadow of larger rival Home Depot Inc that has outperformed it for years.
March 26 Lowe's Cos Inc on Monday said its chief executive officer is retiring, the latest executive departure as the home improvement chain tries to move out of the shadow of larger rival Home Depot Inc that has outperformed it for years.
* SAYS CEO, CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD AND PRESIDENT ROBERT A. NIBLOCK TO RETIRE
March 26 Lowe's Companies Inc said on Monday its Chief Executive Robert Niblock would retire after the U.S. home improvement chain finds a successor.
Lowe's Companies Inc's quarterly profit and margins fell well short of Wall Street estimates on Wednesday as the No. 2 U.S. home improvement chain's investments to convert shoppers' visits into sales did not pay off as much as expected.
* Shares fall as much 9.4 pct, Home Depot shares flat (Adds analyst quote)
* LOWE'S COMPANIES INC - SHERWIN-WILLIAMS WILL BECOME THE ONLY NATIONWIDE SUPPLIER TO LOWE'S U.S. RETAIL OUTLETS FOR INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTS
* 2018 TOTAL SALES ARE EXPECTED TO INCREASE APPROXIMATELY 4 PERCENT
- Dividend Sensei's Portfolio Update 31: 3 Billionaire Habits That Can Make You Rich
- Retirement Strategy: Waiting For Some Good Buys? Here Are A Few
- 10 Dividend Growth Stocks For April 2018
- Home Depot: 4 Reasons The Future Looks Murky
- The Dividend Diet: A Guide To Investing On Easy Street
- The Dividend Champions Are Not 'Fair To Cheap'