London Stock Exchange Group PLC (LSE.L)
18 Jul 2018
Tue, Apr 24 2018
* LSE pledges to work more closely with shareholders (Adds source on TCI, comment son CEO review, background)
London Stock Exchange Group reported higher quarterly income as its clearing, capital markets and FTSE Russell businesses grew strongly, helping ease lingering investor concern after a difficult 2017 for the company.
April 24 London Stock Exchange Group reported higher quarterly income as its clearing, capital markets and FTSE Russell businesses grew strongly, further helping ease lingering investor after a difficult 2017 for the company.
LONDON The London Stock Exchange named Goldman Sachs' veteran David Schwimmer as chief executive officer on Friday, with an initial challenge of helping the 300-year-old institution to navigate Brexit.
* Chairman says Schwimmer known for "partnership approach" (Adds background, compensation details and quotes)
London Stock Exchange Group emerged from what was a troubling 2017 with a 47 percent profit jump despite turgid markets, helping to ease lingering concern over management upheaval and its aborted Deutsche Boerse merger.
* Bringing Saudi Aramco IPO to London remains a focus (Recasts, adds interim CEO comments, details)
LONDON, Feb 19 The London Stock Exchange Group will launch a contract to compete directly with rival InterContinental Exchange to wean markets off Libor by 2021, the British bourse said on Monday.
- Merger of London Stock Exchange and Deutsche Borse Moves Forward
- ARCP Inks $1.5B Deal to Buy Red Lobster Chain Leases From Darden
- What Is Your Risk Tolerance With American Realty Capital Properties?
- Is American Realty Capital A Monster Or A Machine?
- My 2014 Diversified REIT Portfolio Designed For Outperformance
- ARCP Is A REIT That I Trust But I Will Wait To Verify