Luxottica Group SpA (LUX.MI)
15 Dec 2017
Fri, Dec 15 2017
MILAN Italy's Luxottica said on Friday that Chief Executive Massimo Vian would leave, as Chairman Leonardo Del Vecchio prepares the eyewear group he founded for a planned merger with France's Essilor .
* Move comes as proposed merger approaches (Adds details, comment)
MILAN, Dec 15 Italian eyewear group Luxottica said on Friday Chief Executive Massimo Vian would leave the group, strengthening the powers of founder and Chairman Leonardo Del Vecchio ahead of a merger with France's Essilor .
BRUSSELS Italian eyewear maker Luxottica and French lens manufacturer Essilor are set to win unconditional EU antitrust approval for their 48 billion-euro ($57 billion) merger, two people familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
* TIFFANY & CO. STRENGTHENS EYEWEAR OFFERING WITH RENEWED LUXOTTICA LICENSE AGREEMENT
* AGREEMENT WITH TIFFANY IS SCHEDULED TO EXPIRE ON DEC 31, 2027 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* PROPOSED COMBINATION APPROVED BY CANADIAN COMPETITION BUREAU Further company coverage: (Reporting by Milan newsroom)
* Proposed combination between the two companies has been cleared by the Canadian Competition Bureau
BRUSSELS/MILAN, Nov 3 EU antitrust regulators have suspended an investigation into the $54 billion merger between French glasses group Essilor and Italy's Luxottica after the companies failed to provide requested data.
BRUSSELS EU antitrust regulators have suspended an investigation into the $54 billion merger between French glasses group Essilor and Italy's Luxottica after the companies failed to provide requested data.
- Luxottica Group's (LUX) CEO Massimo Vian on Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Luxottica Group S.p.A. 2017 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Luxottica: Positioned To Dominate The Eyewear Market For Years To Come
- Luxottica And Essilor: Bullish On The Company, But Not On The Stock
- Essilor International SA (ESLOY) acquires Delfin, a Luxembourg based holding company
- Essilor And Luxottica Merger Creates An Eyewear Giant - No Opportunities For Investors