Mastercard Inc (MA.N)
18 May 2018
Tue, May 15 2018
* TEMASEK HOLDINGS (PRIVATE) LTD UPS SHARE STAKE IN MASTERCARD INC BY 35.7 PERCENT TO 1.25 MILLION CLASS A SHARES
Mastercard Inc topped quarterly profit estimates on Wednesday and raised its full-year revenue forecast, as it gained from higher consumer spending on credit and debit cards globally.
May 2 Mastercard Inc topped quarterly profit estimates on Wednesday and raised its full-year revenue forecast, as it gained from higher consumer spending on credit and debit cards globally.
* FIRST-QUARTER ADJUSTED NET INCOME OF $1.6 BILLION, OR $1.50 PER ADJUSTED DILUTED SHARE
May 2 Mastercard Inc reported a 38 percent rise in quarterly profit on Wednesday, boosted by higher consumer spending on credit and debit cards.
* REPORTED ON MONDAY IDEX'S REMOTE ENROLMENT SOLUTION FEATURED BY MASTERCARD
* MASTERCARD NOMINATES 14 CANDIDATES FOR ELECTION TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS
BRIEF-Mastercard Inc Says CEO Ajay Banga's 2017 Total Compensation Was $18.7 Million Versus $16.9 Million In 2016
* MASTERCARD INC SAYS CEO AJAY BANGA'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $18.7 MILLION VERSUS $16.9 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING
* ELEVATE CREDIT SAYS ANNOUNCED AGREEMENT TO COLLABORATE WITH MASTERCARD TO DEVELOP NEW CREDIT PRODUCT FOR AMERICANS WITH LOW OR NO CREDIT SCORES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Mastercard Inc on Monday named Michael Froman, a former U.S. trade representative, as vice chairman and president of its strategic growth business.
- Spotlight On Gambling Reset And Banking Bill
- Mastercard: Is It Overvalued?
- Mastercard's(MA) CEO Ajay Banga Presents at J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media & Communications Brokers Conference (Transcript)
- Tracking Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Portfolio - Q1 2018 Update
- Tracking Gardner Russo & Gardner Portfolio - Q1 2018 Update
- The 1% Dividend Growth Portfolio Q1 Update - Let It Rain Dividends