Mid-America Apartment Communities Inc (MAA.N)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, September 28 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) of Mid-America Apartment Communities, Inc. and its operating partnership, Mid-America Apartments LP. (collectively MAA) at 'BBB+'. Fitch has also assigned a 'BBB-' rating to the Series I preferred stock MAA assumed in the recent acquisition of Post Properties. The Rating Outlook is Stable. KEY RATING DRIVERS Leverage Strong for Rating: Fitch expe
- Apartment REITs: Housing Starts Break Out, But Apartments Still In High Demand
- Dividend Challengers (And Near-Challengers): 58 Increases Expected By The End Of January
- Your Daily Pharma Scoop: Portola Ahead Of Catalysts, AstraZeneca Gets 2 FDA Approvals, GW Pharmaceuticals' Price Target Lowered
- REIT Rankings: Apartments
- Mid America Apartment Communities (MAA) Investor Presentation - Slideshow
- Which REITs Have Long-Term Track Records Of Increasing Dividends?