Mitchells & Butlers PLC (MAB.L)
Fri, Jan 12 2018
Jan 12 British pub operator Mitchells & Butlers Plc said on Friday comparable sales in the three-week festive season rose 3.9 percent, kicking off the key Christmas period trading results from pub operators.
Jan 12 British pub operator Mitchells & Butlers Plc said on Friday comparable sales in the three-week festive season rose 3.9 percent.
* TRADING THROUGH CORE THREE WEEK FESTIVE SEASON WAS STRONG, WITH LFL SALES GROWTH OF 3.9%
Nov 23 British pub operator Mitchells & Butlers posted a smaller full-year profit due to higher costs and said it would not pay an interim dividend in 2018, sending its shares down more than 12 percent in morning trade.
Nov 23 British pub operator Mitchells & Butlers said on Thursday its annual comparable store sales improved 1.8 percent, as food and drink sales remained robust, despite inflationary cost pressures.
- February: Contrarian Closed-End Funds Opportunities Abound
- Exploiting ETRACS 2x ETN And CEF Illiquidity
- Seaworthy Through The Storm: Municipal Basis Points - Q1 2018
- January: Closed-End Funds Underperform A Strong Market
- Q4 2017 Credit Commentary - Taxes, Pensions, Ratings
- Muni Funds, PGP And An Underpriced China Fund: CEF Weekly Update