Mitchells & Butlers PLC (MAB.L)
21 Nov 2017
Thu, Sep 21 2017
Sept 21 British pubs group Mitchells & Butlers Plc said its drinks sales shrank 1.2 percent in the past eight weeks, blaming poor weather compared to last year, although food sales rose. The group, whose pubs include Harvester, Toby Carvery and All Bar One, said food sales grew by 1.5 percent in the eight weeks through Sept. 16.
Sept 21 British pubs group Mitchells & Butlers Plc reported a 2.9 percent rise in sales for the 51-week period to Sept. 16 despite poor weather in recent weeks.
* MITCHELLS & BUTLERS - TRADING SINCE HY HAS BEEN STRONG, WITH LIKE-FOR-LIKE SALES GROWTH OF 2.6% OVER 10-WK PERIOD CONTINUING MOMENTUM REPORTED AT HY
- Why High Yield Bonds Could Surge Again
- Hope For The Best But Prepare For The Worst (With Gold And Munis)
- Why Patience May Be Warranted In Today's CEF Market (And Remembering The -3 Club)
- The Hidden Risk In The Muni Bond Market
- Trump's Tax Plan Could Cost You - Here's What To Do About It
- The Chemist's CEF Report - January 2017: CEFs Continuing To Improve In Health