Macerich Co (MAC.N)
23 Feb 2018
Jan 26 Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust :
* MACERICH CO - DECLARED A QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $.74 PER SHARE OF COMMON STOCK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Macerich Says Aware Of Media Reports Of "Significant Shareholder" Discussing Privatization Deal Involving Co
* MACERICH SAYS AWARE OF MEDIA REPORTS OF "SIGNIFICANT SHAREHOLDER" DISCUSSING PRIVATIZATION DEAL INVOLVING CO - SEC FILING
* SALE OF AN OFFICE BUILDING AT 500 NORTH MICHIGAN AVENUE IN CHICAGO FOR $86.4 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Billionaire hedge fund manager Dan Loeb's Third Point LLC disclosed a stake of 1.7 million shares, or 1.2 percent, in U.S. shopping mall owner Macerich Co .
Nov 9 Billionaire hedge fund manager Dan Loeb's Third Point LLC disclosed a stake of 1.7 million shares, or 1.2 percent, in U.S. shopping mall owner Macerich Co.
* Third Point LLC dissolves Class A share stake in Charter Communications Inc - SEC filing
Nov 9 Dan Loeb's Third Point LLC has taken a stake in U.S. shopping mall owner Macerich Co, Bloomberg reported on Thursday, citing people familiar with the matter.
* Loeb's Third Point takes stake in mall-owner Macerich - Bloomberg, citing sources
- Tracking Dan Loeb's Third Point Portfolio - Q4 2017 Update
- GGP: Brookfield Deal Looks Unlikely, But Still Looks Attractive At These Levels
- Retail REITs Face Rising Interest Rates And Falling Dividend Coverage
- Tanger: Don't Get Stuck Holding An Empty Bag
- Upcoming Dividends; 40 Companies, 10 Increases, 5 Double-Digit Increases
- Mall REITs: Only The Strong Shall Survive