Macerich Co (MAC.N)
Thu, May 17 2018
BRIEF-Macerich Co Says CEO Arthur Coppola's Total Compensation For 2017 Was $12.8 Mln Vs $13.5 Mln In 2016
* MACERICH CO SAYS CEO ARTHUR COPPOLA'S TOTAL COMPENSATION FOR 2017 WAS $12.8 MILLION VERSUS $13.5 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2GsffuY) Further company coverage:
* MANAGEMENT IS RE-AFFIRMING ITS PREVIOUSLY ISSUED FFO PER SHARE GUIDANCE FOR 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* THOMAS O'HERN TO BECOME CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF THE MACERICH COMPANY
Macerich Co said on Thursday Chief Executive Arthur Coppola will retire at year-end, capping a 25-year stint at the helm of the U.S. shopping mall operator.
April 19 Macerich Co said on Thursday Chief Executive Arthur Coppola will retire at year-end, capping a 25-year stint at the helm of the U.S. shopping mall operator.
April 19 U.S. shopping mall owner Macerich Co said on Thursday its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Arthur Coppola will retire effective Dec. 31.
* ARTHUR COPPOLA TO RETIRE AS CHAIRMAN AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OF THE MACERICH COMPANY AFTER 25 YEARS AS CEO
Activist hedge fund Starboard Value LP nominated directors this week to challenge the board of directors of U.S. shopping mall owner Macerich Co , people familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
* QTRLY NET INCOME AND FFO INCLUDED A $14.5 MILLION RE-VALUATION REDUCTION OF A DEFERRED TAX ASSET AS A RESULT OF TAX ACT
Jan 26 Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust :